Una's Luxuries merchant missing

Elrowen

Question

Hello!

I have an issue where Una from Una's luxuries in Serpent's Crown - Neketaka is not loading and hasn't turned up in 3 days; with me waiting 3 hour intervalls, nor does she show up if I travel away from Neketaka and back, nor restarting the game.

A Mataru Warrior spawns at or close to her usual location, but then proceeds to walk around.

Also... are there no merchant's who sells the Peridot gem? Spent hours searching for it and no'one has any for sale  ;(  Are there a finite number of them in-game?

Thanks in advance!
Elrowen

post-216959-0-35888700-1528925830_thumb.jpg

11 answers to this question

Is it possible that you have started the quest The Final Maneuver by any chance?

In this case, it is normal.

Gah, that's a shame. Spent a while looking for Una, but it looks like she's not supposed to be there. thanks for the heads up that The Final Maneuver despawns her

• Thanks 1

On 2/20/2019 at 10:07 PM, Engvito said:

Is it possible that you have started the quest The Final Maneuver by any chance?

In this case, it is normal.

I started it, but didn't spoke to anybody yet...  It is a shame, this bug is not fixed several years later. Very few merchants are selling gems in the game...

Pillars of Eternity PS4 - RPG fan - Native language French, so please forgive my poor English speaking ...