World Cup 2018

Guard Dog

Wow, what the heck is going on

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

It's as if the football world wants me to play more Warframe.  If Belgium loses, and it sure looks that way, I'll have zero reason to watch the rest of the tourney and can play more Warframe instead.

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Way this is going the ****ing English will win it all

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Heh, that 2:1 looked a lot like the exploity shots from just outside the box one could do in the International Superstar Soccer Deluxe on the SNES.

• Like 1

No mind to think. No will to break. No voice to cry suffering.

Poor Japan.  Good game though

Belgium broke my ****ing heart tonight.

What a game though, they turned a 0-2 into a 3-2 for themselves so you can all stop whining now. :/

Heh, that 2:1 looked a lot like the exploity shots from just outside the box one could do in the International Superstar Soccer Deluxe on the SNES.

Hahaha, I remember that. Boy was that game a treat. :lol: Edited by Katphood
  • Like 1

There used to be a signature here, a really cool one...and now it's gone.  

Holy ****, I think I had like 5 heart attacks during that match.  :blink:

Belgium still alive so that they can knock Brazil out in the quarters.  :brows:

• Like 1

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Yeah, this world cup would have been perfect if Russia had lost to Spain. :(

Everytime I watch Russia play it's as if someone is forcing me to eat raw pasta.

• Like 1

There used to be a signature here, a really cool one...and now it's gone.  

I didn't know there was all this hate against my national team among foreign football fans.

What's the problem with Brazil winning the World Cup again?

That's the cross that the best teams bear. Yankees and Patriots face the same thing.

It's basic sports psychology. Most people root for their team, against teams they hate, or the underdog. Brazil has too much success to be considered an underdog, so unless you are already a fan or you hate the team they are playing, you will likely root against them.

Edited by Hurlshot

I didn't know there was all this hate against my national team among foreign football fans.

What's the problem with Brazil winning the World Cup again?

Too many Argentina fans infesting this place, maybe. :p

Sweden has some embarrassing misses this half.