Nemnok the Devourer

Vulcronos

Question

Once I reached the Inner Sanctum in the Drowned Barrows Nemnok is summoned.  However, once he appears my only option is End Dialouge.  Everyone in the room is blue and I can trigger another conversation.  However my main option is to tell Nemnok that I am still searching for Grimories for him.  I had no conversation on any quests for him, my quest still says deal with Kalli and Nemnok, and is not updated for me to search for anything.  The only way I can get anything else to happen, is to take items from the chest under his statue, that are not marked as stealing but immediately turn everyone in the room hositle.

My save game size is to large to attach, let me know if I can help further or if there is another way to attach my save game.

5 answers to this question

I got it covered in https://forums.obsidian.net/topic/101732-nemnok-not-giving-me-his-quest/

Hopefully the next patch will see it fixed.

My Deadfire mods
Out With The Good: The mod for tidying up your Deadfire combat tooltip.
Waukeen's Berth: Make all your basic purchases at Queen's Berth.
Carrying Voice: Wider chanter invocations.
Nemnok's Congregation: Lets all priests express their true faith.

Deadfire skill check catalogue right here!

If you do the full Nemnok experience it's a real blast.

I won't tell you why or what happens but the Lost Grimiores has a very funny ending

This was, by far, my fave Deadfire quest

Apparently there's a map that leads you there but the big clue for me was after visiting every island I still had one 'Unidentified'

OK Fair warning has been applied

I'm gonna move the domain to https://perspak.com early Feb but will keep all content

There are reasons behind this move which basically boil down to unifying my release schedule

My friends are welcome to play (I'll set you up your own areas if you desire them)

Please note that this process is messy so may take a few weeks 

Thanks for the response!  The quest looks fun so I am hoping we can get this fixed and I can enjoy the whole experience.

If you need me to upload my save game to some location so you can compare it to omgFIREBALLS I would be happy to do so.

If you need me to upload my save game to some location so you can compare it to omgFIREBALLS I would be happy to do so.

Use https://uploadfiles.io/ ^^ 

My Deadfire mods
Out With The Good: The mod for tidying up your Deadfire combat tooltip.
Waukeen's Berth: Make all your basic purchases at Queen's Berth.
Carrying Voice: Wider chanter invocations.
Nemnok's Congregation: Lets all priests express their true faith.

Deadfire skill check catalogue right here!