Many of the encounters could still use some increases in difficulty.

The bosses

dragons, kraken and the huge worm under neketaka

and the bountys in particular are still really underwhelming.

Lots of later game content as well. The animancer quest, Berkarnas observatory, crookspur island all havent been adjusted. The lategame faction quests probably havent been as well. The only thing that did get a makeover so far seems to be some of the fights on sayuka. Other than thats i been quite disappointing after the early mid game.

Edited by Zelse

In patch 1.2 they should remove figurines and scrolls. Definitely. They break the game. Turns everyone into a summoning spellslinger. Plus it largely invalidates PotD solorun and that's what is also necessary.

If they decide to do something about this, I think it would be better to restrict them somehow. For example, give figurine some charges and increase the cost of scroll ingredients.

They could also make the biggest achievements require you to avoid these things.

I'm quite interested in a idea that capture enemy's ship in the loot after deck battle. This might be a excessive reward affecting balance though.

Then just balance it with other effects. For example, the survivors could inform their faction and you'd get a massive reputation penalty. You could make money selling the ship but lose the option to do their quests, for example.

sign.jpg

• Spiders and Wurm and Jaguars for Rangers

and Panthers/Tigers please

Edited by kilay
  • Like 1

Fix Aloth's Romance

More Headstyles for Godlikes

More Soulbound Weapons and Armor

I'm not holding my breath but we'll see what they have in store when the new expansion releases (I assume the patch will at the same time)

What's wrong with Aloth's romance?

I did think godlike got short shrift, especially female characters.

and Panthers/Tigers please

It shouldn't be too difficult to do that.

Panthers are already in the game.

yeah i know i've already did this  , but for animal companion i think that a little of effort is required.

There is this one for animal companion but the icons are missing from the UI, i'm tried to solve that but atm something is missing

Sorry for the little OT

And about scrolls I'm agree, maybe increase the required Arcana could solve that easily?

Edited by kilay
  • Like 1

Fix Aloth's Romance

I'm not holding my breath but we'll see what they have in store when the new expansion releases (I assume the patch will at the same time)

I started Aloth's romance pretty much after I acquired him, and then it didn't go anywhere, even after I did his quest.

RPGSite comments on the potential bugs.

This cause me to delete all the way back to right before you can get him, and I'd just finished Ashen Maw.

As for the godlike I'd like some more colors for hair and skill. ESPECIALLY for Fire Godlikes so I can match the blasted portrait :)

Edited by Aryelle Thrace

Fix Aloth's Romance

I started Aloth's romance pretty much after I acquired him, and then it didn't go anywhere, even after I did his quest.

RPGSite said this about his romance:

Unfortunately, it seems like some of Aloth’s tendencies remain as some of the buggiest in the game, so as a result, his romance seems like one of the most difficult to properly start. Compared to the other relatively easy-to-trigger romances in the game, reports suggest that Aloth will not approach you until you complete his companion quest “The Painted Masks”, and also have the requisite reputation with him. Completing his quest requires you to travel a ways north into the archipelago, so likely won’t be completed until fairly late in the game.  Once you’ve established your relationship with him, the scene that you get during the game’s ending sequence will depend on your actions during his quest.

This cause me to delete all the way back to right before you can get him, and I'd just finished Ashen Maw.

As for the godlike I'd like some more colors for hair and skill. ESPECIALLY for Fire Godlikes so I can match the blasted portrait :)

put a spoiler tag

Edited by kilay

Aloth's romance doesn't start until you hit +2 with him and it has nothing to do with where you are in his quest. I'm not sure where that site got its information. However, I have seen one person report a bug where his +2 conversation never triggered.

• Like 2

In patch 1.2 they should remove figurines and scrolls. Definitely. They break the game. Turns everyone into a summoning spellslinger. Plus it largely invalidates PotD solorun and that's what is also necessary.

I've did that for scrolls , do you wanna try ?

https://www.nexusmods.com/pillarsofeternity2/mods/115