Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Since 1.1, what's next?

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

kilay

kilay

(5) Thaumaturgist

• Members
  • 524 posts

and Panthers/Tigers please

It shouldn't be too difficult to do that.

Spoiler

yeah i know i've already did this  , but for animal companion i think that a little of effort is required.

There is this one for animal companion but the icons are missing from the UI, i'm tried to solve that but atm something is missing

Sorry for the little OT

And about scrolls I'm agree, maybe increase the required Arcana could solve that easily?

Edited by kilay, 18 June 2018 - 06:10 PM.

• InsaneCommander likes this

Julymio

Julymio

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 23 posts

and Panthers/Tigers please

It shouldn't be too difficult to do that.

Spoiler

Spoiler

• InsaneCommander likes this

Aryelle Thrace

Aryelle Thrace

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 19 posts
  • Xbox Gamertag:PennyLynn1974
  • Deadfire Backer

Fix Aloth's Romance
More Headstyles for Godlikes
More Soulbound Weapons and Armor

I'm not holding my breath but we'll see what they have in store when the new expansion releases (I assume the patch will at the same time)

What's wrong with Aloth's romance?

I did think godlike got short shrift, especially female characters.

I started Aloth's romance pretty much after I acquired him, and then it didn't go anywhere, even after I did his quest.

RPGSite comments on the potential bugs.

This cause me to delete all the way back to right before you can get him, and I'd just finished Ashen Maw.

As for the godlike I'd like some more colors for hair and skill. ESPECIALLY for Fire Godlikes so I can match the blasted portrait :)

Edited by Aryelle Thrace, 18 June 2018 - 07:19 PM.

kilay

kilay

(5) Thaumaturgist

• Members
  • 524 posts

Fix Aloth's Romance

More Headstyles for Godlikes

More Soulbound Weapons and Armor

I'm not holding my breath but we'll see what they have in store when the new expansion releases (I assume the patch will at the same time)

What's wrong with Aloth's romance?

I did think godlike got short shrift, especially female characters.

I started Aloth's romance pretty much after I acquired him, and then it didn't go anywhere, even after I did his quest.

RPGSite said this about his romance:

Spoiler

This cause me to delete all the way back to right before you can get him, and I'd just finished Ashen Maw.

As for the godlike I'd like some more colors for hair and skill. ESPECIALLY for Fire Godlikes so I can match the blasted portrait :)

put a spoiler tag

Edited by kilay, 18 June 2018 - 07:08 PM.

Tarlonniel

Tarlonniel

(5) Thaumaturgist

• Members
  • 467 posts

Spoiler

• Mannock and Aryelle Thrace like this

house2fly

house2fly

(7) Enchanter

• Members
  • 890 posts
I wish they used more than just 2 as a measure of like/dislike status. Am I almost at 2? Am I just over 1 and maybe there isn't enough dialogue in the game to get me to +2? A bigger scale like 5 or 10 would be a lot clearer
  • Mannock, Silent Winter, Abel and 3 others like this

kilay

kilay

(5) Thaumaturgist

• Members
  • 524 posts

In patch 1.2 they should remove figurines and scrolls. Definitely. They break the game. Turns everyone into a summoning spellslinger. Plus it largely invalidates PotD solorun and that's what is also necessary.

I've did that for scrolls , do you wanna try ?

https://www.nexusmod...rnity2/mods/115

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users