• More BOWS....I'm aware there are probably more in the game but I'm 63 hours into this playthrough and while I have discovered a VARIETY of the other weapon types that are unique I have only come across ONE unique bow....This is annoying because I tend to play Bow-wielding Rangers. I mean don't get me wrong it's a nice bow but...more options please? Please Obsidian I'm begging you. Give me more bows.

But should they really add more bows just cause you can't find a lot of them? The amount of bows will tilt compared to other weapons. Doesn't really make sense.

If the bows are there and we're just missing them through bad luck, then no, they shouldn't just add more bows.  If there are fewer bows compared to other weapons on the beaten path, then they might look at their placement/number.  Same for wands.

(Having said that, I just found a nice, if rather expensive, bow)

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Casts Nature's Terror* :aiee: , *Casts Firebug* :fdevil: , *Casts Rot-Skulls* :skull: , *Casts Garden of Life* :luck: *Spirit-shifts to cat form* :cat:

• Buff subclasses which see less play (you know who they are) and abillities which nobody picks.
  • More legendary weapons of mass destruction, at least no sabre/sword type
  • Some balance/love to 2H weapon sticks. While keeping them different from 2wf
  • The Cake for single classes, could be "Zeal on kill" or "double use of empowerment" or just summon the dragon spell. But you can be more creative. Just dont nerf MC for the sake of it.
  • Spiders and Wurm and Jaguars for Rangers
  • Common ground balance, especially if some class is very below avarage. If Spiritshift claws or Fury spark is much worse than monk fist, or legendary weapon maybe do something about it.
  • Ydwin is life, Ydwin is love. Generally create 10min text for each sidekick. Unless you really hate this sidekick , then no.
  • Good old dungeon crawl under Neketaka sewers and catacombs. Diplomacy is nice, but i want to kill something.
  • On Veteran/PotD more agressive enemy progression with levels (more ACC, Def, HP, DMG, Stats) but not exacly The WALL on Maje island.
  • Boots, capes, belts, rings, trinkets?
  • Secondary equipment tab for cosmetic skins (just look, no mechanical effect) like in MMO
  • Some grimoires with heavier dedication to school or elements or role. Spark and Fire is nice, but many look very random.
  • More class (combos) for companions, like 6.
  • Keep up good work.

Nice list. Basically you want ot kill more things while looking fashionable and having the company of Ydwin and unusual animal companions. Sign me in!

• Like 1

sign.jpg

-Higher level cap!
-More head style for godlike
-Continue companions quest in next dlc
-Add more: armor, guns, bows, and...new robes!
-Add Sidekicks or companion healer (i want change Xoti in my group)  
-More customize option for ship

Pallegina and Tekehu can both work as healers if you spec for it. Paladin/Chanter and Druid/Chanter both have a decent selection of buff and heal abilities.

Tekehu is actually a better healer than Xoti IMO.  If multiclassed, he has healing chants, healing invocations, AND healing spells.  He also eventually gets that chant that boosts all other heals, which is stupid overpowered when coupled with his many healing ways.

• Like 1

- quest fixes

- Faction reputation fix and more rep dilemna , for example you chase principi ships with bounty ...... fine but at some point the principi should start to hunt you too

- and speaking about principi as it s obvious there are two principi faction why no two differents reputations ? old guard young guard ^^

- more different solutions to end some quests, there"s allready a lot of work done here as there are many ways to end quests but not enough in my opinion for some. 

- Companions and no sidekick or make sidekick companions ( mirke , rekke , Ydwin , fassina are all good candidates the only one i find a bit fade is konstanten )

- i would really love to have a party of 6 instead of 5 not for combat reason just because i traditionnaly travel with the same team all along the game and so i miss some of the funny interaction and dialogue between companions

- more crew members , ( btw did someone notice that if in dunnage you don't start the event in the tavern , there are 3 more crew members to recruit ^^ ) and also no dual position for a crew member when you first recruit it

- more special ships ( ever dream of a Nautilus powered by animancy ^^ and to explore the depth of sea ) well i would love that

- a new way to manage the group its insane to be oblige to be in a tavern or on ship to make change in your team 

- a way to see skills tree not only when you level up

- would be nice to be able to respec the dual or mono class choice you do for companions

and of course Dlc extending the story 

- unlock companion subclass kit once personal quest completed and relationship is positive.

(I like what is done in dragon age that companions can teach you something)

- random spawn sea combat encounter(not just pirates, naga or sea monsters jumping on your decks...); later in the game you have none but dull open seas.........

- Lure or bait (sold in special vendor) that could be used (on sea or wild area) to attract random wild monsters for combat and loot pleasures.

• Like 2

- unlock companion subclass kit once personal quest completed and relationship is positive.

(I like what is done in dragon age that companions can teach you something)

- random spawn sea combat encounter(not just pirates, naga or sea monsters jumping on your decks...); later in the game you have none but dull open seas.........

- Lure or bait (sold in special vendor) that could be used (on sea or wild area) to attract random wild monsters for combat and loot pleasures.

As long as the new classes are selectable in that run (as in Dragon Age). Replaying a game this lage over and over to completion just to see the new classes would be kinda bull.

I'd like another sidekick with more written content. Voice acting is expensive, so something like a mute cipher, or another watcher, who "talks" by projecting images into your head could be decent. Doesn't need a quest or anything, but if I'm taking someone around the game I at least want them to react to story content.

I'd also like more unique and soulbound non-sword weapons, but ones that can be found through exploration rather than just adding them to a vendor. It's probably outside the scope of patches or free DLC to make more wilderness areas or dungeons, but hopefully that'll be addressed by the proper DLC. Maybe they could use the missive system to add bounties as free DLC- Mysterious Employer sends you a target, you go kill them, get their unique items, Mysterious Employer sends you money.

I'd also like more levels and more high-level abilities. Hopefully that's something the paid DLC will provide.

• Like 2

All rogue's weapon abilities have "interrupt on hit": some should be remain like that, some can be changed into "interrupt on crit" and promoting single handed weapons, some gone or added as an upgrade in order to have a choice between damage or crowd control.

Related to interrupt, barbarian's "Barbaric Yell" should have an interrupt on hit effect.

Despite the role of the barbarian is labeled like "Defender" and "Crowd Control", in reality the most of its tools lead to an offensive role.

The only interrupt got, is late game, with melee attacks on crit, just to highlight his offensive nature and promote more the "berserker".

Adding the effect on barbaric yell can make this ability much more appealing and a valid alternative to frenzy for barbarian players that want to play a tank, a defender, a support, a crowd controller, just like the description.

Edited by mammasaura

CzSyX91.jpg

-more magical and unique rings, boots, hats, hands, belts, grimoires, capes and 2H weapons

-more options on the graphical menu (specially lights), my old pc has hard times on big battles

-i messed up my entire game because i overexplored the map before continuing quests so i broke everything, i expect some kind of patch for that for my second play

-More passive abilities for all trees. (I would like options for characters that are super intense on consumable items so the explosives become a real deal and scroll-only mages could be made)

-nerf to creature summon items

-better team item management while changing your team composition

-several more ship interactions on the worldmap and during encounters, weapons(harpoon to prevent escaping, incendiary cannonballs, stuff like that), 2v1 ship battles, etc

-there are several potions/poisons that i think should be usable out of combat, else their effect or recovery time makes them not worth using.

-several more world map island interactions and encounters. Also i think islands should have their own fog of war(different from ocean's fog) which can only be revealed by walking on them to promote exploring

I can think several more stuff but i have no idea how much work they need

Edited by Kampel
  • Like 1

As far as changes to existing content, I'd like food and drink to have effects other than +Morale, because its trivial to raise and maintain morale right now. Have foods that lower morale but raise speed, affect stats for ship battles, that kind of thing.

Also the enchantment UI needs changing to highlight which ones are mutually exclusive

• Like 2

I'd like another sidekick with more written content. Voice acting is expensive, so something like a mute cipher, or another watcher, who "talks" by projecting images into your head could be decent. Doesn't need a quest or anything, but if I'm taking someone around the game I at least want them to react to story content.

So a cipher that'd barely interact with the game world? Hmmm...

Grieving-mother-portrait.jpg

• Like 3

So a cipher that'd barely interact with the game world? Hmmm...

Grieving-mother-portrait.jpg

Yeah but with more asides. If there's ever a way to mod in sidekicks I'm going to try something like this because I've got a ton of ideas for this kind of character

As far as changes to existing content, I'd like food and drink to have effects other than +Morale, because its trivial to raise and maintain morale right now. Have foods that lower morale but raise speed, affect stats for ship battles, that kind of thing.

Good idea.

And / or a 'Captain's whip' item - Crew move faster but morale is lower.

And / or a 'flog the trouble-makers' option...plus keel-hauling, or walking the plank...

• Like 1

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Casts Nature's Terror* :aiee: , *Casts Firebug* :fdevil: , *Casts Rot-Skulls* :skull: , *Casts Garden of Life* :luck: *Spirit-shifts to cat form* :cat:

Good idea.

And / or a 'Captain's whip' item - Crew move faster but morale is lower.

And / or a 'flog the trouble-makers' option...plus keel-hauling, or walking the plank...

It would be cool if there were more ways to end combat, like:

- Pretend to surrender

- Challenge the enemy captain to a duel on a beach, 1 on 1

- Try to attract the enemy to a storm or some reefs

- Pretend to be an abandoned ship (but if the enemy decides to let their cannoneers practice you'll start the battle with serious damage)

- an event with a third ship. There wouldn't be a 3-ship combat, but maybe it waits to attack the survivor, I don't know...

And some aphrodisiac food for those who want to bang the crew. :p

• Like 5

sign.jpg

-make things look more visually cool (more robes, armor, ship look customization options)

-make PotD+ version for brath blessing/ hard core party min-maxers, basically a version that is no way "balanced" but just stupidly unfair so all the complainers who say this game is too easy have something to do. 

• Like 1

Make Corpse-Eaters better. I've been trying one out for a bit and I think they can be really fun to play, but they are still a bit too situational, in some encounters there's just nothing to chow down on. Which is fine to an extent, but maybe add one of Primordial or Vessel to menu too. And one other aspect that can really hinder the build is the fact that you cannot eat bodies that were critted on the killing hit. It creates a situation where you essentially don't want to land a crit because you lose your Rage and health boost (which of course rather poorly synergizes with for example Barbaric Blow as well). Being able to snack on the chunks as well would really help.

Also, could be really fun if each different creature classes gives some additional effect when consumed. Doesn't have to be large, but just for added flavour. And perhaps potentially for balancing too, eg. add both Primordial and Vessel as menu options but with some negative effect when consuming them.

From a spoiled MMO player - cosmetic armor slot :) Seriously, so much cool outfits out there and I can not use it since it's useless in the battles. Not to mention cool armor I do not want to use but would keep for the look only.

I second this, give us layers! Also, separate eyepatch slot. 

• Like 2

From a spoiled MMO player - cosmetic armor slot :) Seriously, so much cool outfits out there and I can not use it since it's useless in the battles. Not to mention cool armor I do not want to use but would keep for the look only

I third this. I really like the principi and vailian clothes, but they can't be enchanted. :(

sign.jpg