More nerfs.

• Like 10

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

My wishlist of what happens next.....most of these are probably wishful thinking but a girl can dream

• Some kind of system to let us unleash our Eora Fashion while fighting! Without losing our armour benefits...(a.k.a. a transmog system or something. I JUST WANT LOOK CUTE WHILE I KICK BUTT OKAY!)
  •  
  • An option to check the ability tree would be nice. InsaneCommander is definitely right in that point.
  •  
  • More BOWS....I'm aware there are probably more in the game but I'm 63 hours into this playthrough and while I have discovered a VARIETY of the other weapon types that are unique I have only come across ONE unique bow....This is annoying because I tend to play Bow-wielding Rangers. I mean don't get me wrong it's a nice bow but...more options please? Please Obsidian I'm begging you. Give me more bows.
  •  
  • Let me change what color my animal companion is? That'd be cool.
  • In fact give me more animal companion customization in general.
  •  
  • More interactions with my companions....

I mean especially my boyfriend, relationships don't just stop once you've gotten together, but just in general too. Like why can't I ask Eder more about his daring? We're gonna go with daring. Eder's daring rescue of my butt and getting a ship and our voyage to the Deadfire. I WANT TO KNOW MORE. Just about EVERYONE.

•  
  • Ydwin. Give me more Ydwin.
  • Did I mention being able to look cute while I kick butt? I think I did but it needs reiterating.
  • Like 8

• An option to check the ability tree would be nice. InsaneCommander is definitely right in that point.

Oh, the things I mentioned are not what I want, but what I know will come. The first two were mentioned by Josh Sawyer and an Obsidian forum user respectively. And the last one is in this SPOILER thread:

https://forums.obsidian.net/topic/101546-a-nice-surprise-hidden-in-the-beta-patch/

• Like 1

sign.jpg

Oh, the things I mentioned are not what I want, but what I know will come. The first two were mentioned by Josh Sawyer and an Obsidian forum user respectively. And the last one is in this SPOILER thread:

https://forums.obsidian.net/topic/101546-a-nice-surprise-hidden-in-the-beta-patch/

I couldn't remember if they were confirmed or not so I stuck it on the list.(And I had forgotten that dude's name.)

• More BOWS....I'm aware there are probably more in the game but I'm 63 hours into this playthrough and while I have discovered a VARIETY of the other weapon types that are unique I have only come across ONE unique bow....This is annoying because I tend to play Bow-wielding Rangers. I mean don't get me wrong it's a nice bow but...more options please? Please Obsidian I'm begging you. Give me more bows.

I also want sufficient special bows for my future ranger playthrough - I've found the same problem with wands in my current playthrough. Poor Aloth's been stuck using scepters because by the time I found even a 'fine' wand, there were already exceptional and superb unique scepters. (not that he attacks much with it, but it'd be nice to have more unique wands or just an enchantable one).  Maybe I'm looting the wrong dungeons (haven't finished yet).

• Like 1

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Casts Nature's Terror* :aiee: , *Casts Firebug* :fdevil: , *Casts Rot-Skulls* :skull: , *Casts Garden of Life* :luck: *Spirit-shifts to cat form* :cat:

-Higher level cap!

-More head style for godlike

-Continue companions quest in next dlc

-Add more: armor, guns, bows, and...new robes!

-Add Sidekicks or companion healer (i want change Xoti in my group)  

-More customize option for ship

Edited by White.Kelevra
  • Like 1

But should they really add more bows just cause you can't find a lot of them? The amount of bows will tilt compared to other weapons. Doesn't really make sense.

I'll do it, for a turnip.

DnD item quality description mod (for PoE2) by peardox

Boots, I hope. For some reason, they seem to be quite rare.

Early on, yeah. Once in a while I'll check across all characters to see who has empty slots and they're all decked out except for being barefoot :lol: must be rather uncomfortable.

Also to the people requesting content additions, these are more likely to be included with DLC updates, whereas bug fixes/feature upgrades (i.e. access to the skill tree outside of level up) is the sort of thing we should temper our expectations towards.

That said, if we do get another sidekick at some point I hope they're a Priest :p Xoti was fine for the first 2-3 playthroughs but I'm starting to want other options, and making a custom adventurer always makes me feel like I'm missing out on a "real" character

• Like 3

1) Death to the Might Attribute

2) Death to auto healing

Short wish list, but these are 2 things that rebuke me from even playing the game. So, i will just check patchnotes as time goes. Hope never kills.

-Higher level cap!
-More head style for godlike
-Continue companions quest in next dlc
-Add more: armor, guns, bows, and...new robes!
-Add Sidekicks or companion healer (i want change Xoti in my group)  
-More customize option for ship

Pallegina and Tekehu can both work as healers if you spec for it. Paladin/Chanter and Druid/Chanter both have a decent selection of buff and heal abilities.

• Like 2

• Buff subclasses which see less play (you know who they are) and abillities which nobody picks.

More legendary weapons of mass destruction, at least no sabre/sword type

Some balance/love to 2H weapon sticks. While keeping them different from 2wf

The Cake for single classes, could be "Zeal on kill" or "double use of empowerment" or just summon the dragon spell. But you can be more creative. Just dont nerf MC for the sake of it.

Spiders and Wurm and Jaguars for Rangers

Common ground balance, especially if some class is very below avarage. If Spiritshift claws or Fury spark is much worse than monk fist, or legendary weapon maybe do something about it.

Ydwin is life, Ydwin is love. Generally create 10min text for each sidekick. Unless you really hate this sidekick , then no.

Good old dungeon crawl under Neketaka sewers and catacombs. Diplomacy is nice, but i want to kill something.

On Veteran/PotD more agressive enemy progression with levels (more ACC, Def, HP, DMG, Stats) but not exacly The WALL on Maje island.

Boots, capes, belts, rings, trinkets?

Secondary equipment tab for cosmetic skins (just look, no mechanical effect) like in MMO

Some grimoires with heavier dedication to school or elements or role. Spark and Fire is nice, but many look very random.

More class (combos) for companions, like 6.

Keep up good work.

Edited by evilcat
  • Like 6