Two handed swords? Whispers of the EP

Thank for this. I actually thought about using it on my simulated multiclassed priestess/fighter. But Eothas does not really allow other one handers than flails (which are the worst ones in my opinion, especially against crush resistant foes), and priests in Pillars lack the self buffs BG ones had. Maybe i shouldn't have picked the Eothas perk, and relied on the accurate 1 thing of Spelltongue instead, but for a Eothas priestess, this did not felt right to me not to pick it. I wish i could try it out in Deadfire now that actual multiclassing is there.

Actually flails are among the best dps weapons for auto-attacks in PoE (crush resistant/immune foes aside). Mainly because they are fast (and the fast weapons have better dps in general) and because there are two very good unique ones (Starcaller - stunning, spell striking, Unforgiven - speed) that both have an inherent 10% burning lash on top of any normal 25% elemental lash you can put on.

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

Well, yeah... Still with low Might, the amounts of damage are ridiculous (often 2-5). That's why i tried to improve things with high dex and the shield with tattered veil proc. While using ''halt'' first thing, then trying to stun lock the target with the flail and high dexterity, in order to chain crit with both the weapon and the shield's spell.

Still, it's a bit far fetched, and not always effective.