Where to find souls for Xoti's quest?

So, I've gotten farther in my second playthrough than I did in my first, but I'm not using Xoti nearly as regularly. I'm well past the point where I had triggered the end of Xoti's quest in the previous playthrough, but I haven't yet. I understand I need to find a certain number of souls for her to shepherd. Does anybody have like a list of opportunities to find souls for her, so I can bring her along to those? Anything you remember will help.

There are two souls in the flooded area of Port Maje.

One or two Rathun at Ashen Maw.

There are souls on the island with the Ukaizo map, the one the Wahaki are guarding.

I haven't tried this with Xoti myself, but the guy who was lowered into the Old City has his soul lingering around, she might be able to collect it.

Edited by Tarlonniel
  • Like 1

I found some in a desert, in a island. I'm not 100% sure, but I think it was the one with the "Cavern of Xaur Tuk-Tuk".

That one is probably the one on the island with the cannibals (the island that has the Temple of Tangola Ruins on it).  Having Xoti trap the banshee Elewys is a way to avoid a fight with her.

• Like 1

I found some in a desert, in a island. I'm not 100% sure, but I think it was the one with the "Cavern of Xaur Tuk-Tuk".

That one is probably the one on the island with the cannibals (the island that has the Temple of Tangola Ruins on it).  Having Xoti trap the banshee Elewys is a way to avoid a fight with her.

It is definitely in one of these islands. I remember it was when I was doing Sanza's quest.

sign.jpg