cypher time parasite was retarded strong pre 1.1, should still be very powerful

wizard has a lot of good ones. My favorites:

minoletts missle salvo deals enormous damage and looks pretty cool

minolettas piercing sigil makes you basicly immune to melee attacks

wall of many colors is in my opinion the best control spell in the game, as long as you dont let your party ai run into it =D

monk inner death+empowered strikes oneshots basicly everything

rogues gambit ability is super strong and spammable if dualwielding

you've got good stuff in every single class, only problem ist you get those abilities at lvl 16/19 when there are already no challanges left in the game

cypher time parasite was retarded strong pre 1.1, should still be very powerful

wizard has a lot of good ones. My favorites:

minoletts missle salvo deals enormous damage and looks pretty cool

minolettas piercing sigil makes you basicly immune to melee attacks

wall of many colors is in my opinion the best control spell in the game, as long as you dont let your party ai run into it =D

monk inner death+empowered strikes oneshots basicly everything

rogues gambit ability is super strong and spammable if dualwielding

you've got good stuff in every single class, only problem ist you get those abilities at lvl 16/19 when there are already no challanges left in the game

Aye, figured. My other question was gonna be "Best Early Bloomer" and "Coolest early abilities" but all the answers would be Rogue right now. 

The upgraded Flagellant's Path that causes knock up - I think its Sky Kick or something - is really fun and useful. It also generates wounds during the attack for a Shattered Pillar.

The tier nine Whisper - teleporting full attack Monk ability for five wounds is really good and is the best reason to go with a single class Monk and especially a Shattered Pillar. You can use the upgraded Flagellant Path at start, gain five wounds during the zip across the screen and then hit the Whispers and hit five things with a full attack. All it costs is two Mortification and you can do it four or five times in a row.

Before the patch you'd gain wounds from using Whisper itself which was way too powerful and broken.

• Like 1

The upgraded Flagellant's Path that causes knock up - I think its Sky Kick or something - is really fun and useful. It also generates wounds during the attack for a Shattered Pillar.

The tier nine Whisper - teleporting full attack Monk ability for five wounds is really good and is the best reason to go with a single class Monk and especially a Shattered Pillar. You can use the upgraded Flagellant Path at start, gain five wounds during the zip across the screen and then hit the Whispers and hit five things with a full attack. All it costs is two Mortification and you can do it four or five times in a row.

Before the patch you'd gain wounds from using Whisper itself which was way too powerful and broken.

I was REALLY hoping that monk skills would change some weapon animations, I know its too much to ask for. but Long Pain/Instruments + Daggers = throwing daggers would have been lovely. quaterstaff animations that actually look like kung fu, and a back flip kicking Werebeast (shifter) would have made me drool.