Wait, there's a deflection bonus for intimidation skill?

I could be reading this wrong but this dude who made a lot of tweaks (some like the carnage/reposte optionals looks stupid OP but LOTS of the other ones seem reasonable and even QOL improvements, may give it a shot) 

https://www.nexusmods.com/pillarsofeternity2/mods/72?tab=files

his first optional mod says he changed intimidation's deflection bonus from xx to xx. Does that mean there is a bonus deflection from this skill?

Edited by QuiteGoneJin

Ah yeah my bad, didn't realize that armor did that.

He has a TON of pretty good balance changes in here (avoid the reposte/carnage/moon goodlike +PL, rogue rebalancing, dual weilding buff, but the rest is fantastic). I beleive these plus deadly deadfire could make for a much better game. 

There are a few "hidden" benefits to many skills, like Alchemy heightening the effects of drugs and potions. This would not have surprised me if it had been true.

Joe

How is it a hidden effect if it's in the skill description.

• Like 2

Quite a few of the changes seem to go in the right direction (e.g. buffing 2handers), but then get too excited with the buffs, so I'm not sure how it would pan out.

But the modder has done a great job by making every single change modular.

There are a few "hidden" benefits to many skills, like Alchemy heightening the effects of drugs and potions. This would not have surprised me if it had been true.

Joe

How is it a hidden effect if it's in the skill description.

Cool. It wasn't noted in the beta. Glad to see it made it to a description.

Joe