unable to see (all) effects when hovering over character [resolution?]

nerotoren

Question

playing on an HP 15" lappie has its limitations, but is there anything I can do to get better perspective on the effects display that comes up when hovering over a character in combat?

I have fiddled with various menu items (font size, resolution, and layout), but nothing helps.  This becomes problematic when trying to keep track of negative effects.

effect screenshot.pdf

11 answers to this question

I have this problem as well on occasion with a 1920x1200 monitor. Its annoying, but not game breaking. Try mousing over the character themselves instead of the portrait UI.

Mousing over either utilizes same menu

@dev ... thanks for checking in

Greetings,

And thank you for taking the time and posting your request :) please continue to add to the forum posts.

Cheers.

I liked in Tyranny how you could right-click on a character a take a look at effects during combat ... maybe something like that could be implemented onto an appropriately  scaled display

I have this problem as well on occasion with a 1920x1200 monitor. Its annoying, but not game breaking. Try mousing over the character themselves instead of the portrait UI.

Mousing over either utilizes same menu

@dev ... thanks for checking in

Not for me. When i mouse over the actual character the information appears in the upper left hand corner.

Same. Also possibly related to this, hovering the cursor over the stats in the character sheet doesn't give me the factors affecting them for the Watcher. Nor does it give the stat descriptions.

• Like 1

Something I have noticed lately is that when i mouse over a character and press SHIFT a plus (+) sign appears and somewhat affects the effects display in combat, although display still scrolls off of screen making it non-visible.

What is going on with that plus (+) sign?

sidebar: World Cup currently starting :)

Something I have noticed lately is that when i mouse over a character and press SHIFT a plus (+) sign appears and somewhat affects the effects display in combat, although display still scrolls off of screen making it non-visible.

What is going on with that plus (+) sign?

sidebar: World Cup currently starting :)

Multi-select.