Using "Her Courage" Chant on Brisk Recitation and Exalted Endurance Should give your character 12 HP/3 sec even while minimizing might. 

Questions:

How much Deflection would I need to make this a viable Main Tank; How to get that much? (Still Cadhu Scalth + Casita's Legacy)?

How can I still deal SOME damage? Summons (pump some dex)? Offensive Invocations (7 Nights) with Intelligence?

Any help welcome.

The answer depends on your party makeup.  I use a Herald with 18 might/intellect, which works out because I have Xoti providing healing as well. I don't even worry that much about deflection or other tanking stats.

Well, I don't want my healer to be having to focus on healing my tank. 12-14 eHP per 3 seconds should be enough for him, and my healer can focus on the squishies.

What's the best way to deal some damage? Would this build be solo viable?

The answer depends on your party makeup.  I use a Herald with 18 might/intellect, which works out because I have Xoti providing healing as well. I don't even worry that much about deflection or other tanking stats.

Well I don't want my healer's focus to be spent worrying about my tank. I want her to keep the squishier party members alive.

How should I deal damage, considering I'll need deflection? My old build is somewhat hamstrung by the new patch.

Never bothered to deal much damage with my Heralds, most of it is from soft winds of death which I pair with ancient memory..   Her accuracy is usually to low to hit with offensive invocations so I just use the armor invocation "Nor Flame, Nor thrusted blade".

If you were soloing you'd have to figure out some way to use the summon invocations.  The problem would be avoiding interrupts during your first summon..  can you open battles with a figurine?  I'm sure there's some strats that work but I don't know them because I don't care about soloing.