[1.1] Maia in Ocean bug. Possible connection to farewell spam (which this save has)

smjjames

Question

I know theres already a thread related to this, but that was pre-patch and the OP there never responded back about a savegame.

This is after she left the team. Actually, she left after I did the second adra portal experiment mission (forget the name offhand, starts at the roof of temple of the seers) after I made an attempt to keep her in the team. Anyways, what happed is that when I went to the map view to decide what to do next, I noticed Maia and an icon on the map, went there and she was floating in the ocean.

The save doesn't compress well, so, here's the file raw, also, I saved next to her: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ur4l7wqzxm45puy/Rama%20%28DeadfireArchipelago%29%20%28802572fe-b7ef-4593-9445-9ff1914a626e%29%20%28788781864%29.savegame?dl=0

There could be a link to the Maia farewell spam bug, https://forums.obsidian.net/topic/101018-maia-farewell-spam/?hl=%2Bmaia+%2Bmap , I can't prove the link myself, but since both bugs are appearing together for me, theres a chance that they're connected.

Edited by smjjames

6 answers to this question

8bunp* Moving this for visibility for Caleb as he said in a similar thread that it should be fixed in 1.1, but this shows it as not fixed as it happens with map transitions. Sometimes on a delay, but it did keep happening.

Haha I just replied to the other, Ive changed this to fail the fix and re enter in the future. Thanks a ton for your patience and assistance!

Best,

-Caleb

I like big bugs and I cannot lie...

No problem. :) Also, I don't know if Maia is in the ocean due to my attempt to bypass Maia leaving when she should have (which worked for a time, and very well could have broken something) or if it happens regardless, which is why I was trying to ask in the other thread whether that person who was also experiencing the spam, also had Maia in the ocean.