Actually not really. If you notice closely, the very first reload in combat seems to use the base unmodified reload speed. Anytime you interrupt shooting to perform another action, the reloading time for the 1st shot after that action again seems to use only the base reload speed. This becomes really obvious as your reload speed gets lower and lower.

I can't find this information anyone tested it? I'm referring to the bug which you can't go under a fixed reload time even if tooltip say so

I have briefly tested it, and it looks to be partially fixed.

For example tooltip was showing 1.4s reload time, while checking the frapsed video was giving me 46 frames, which corresponds to 1.533s.

And for reference: in v1.0.2 I couldn't get below 2.766s (even if tooltip was showing 1.0s)

I can't find this information anyone tested it? I'm referring to the bug which you can't go under a fixed reload time even if tooltip say so

I have briefly tested it, and it looks to be partially fixed.

For example tooltip was showing 1.4s reload time, while checking the frapsed video was giving me 46 frames, which corresponds to 1.533s.

And for reference: in v1.0.2 I couldn't get below 2.766s (even if tooltip was showing 1.0s)

thanks a lot.. Confusing but yea it seems partially fixed then