So we know all active ability/spells doesn't stack. But there is an exception, that is health regeneration, they all stack with each other. A possible consequence is a healing machine can hardly die when combine with high deflection high armor.

A herald with double healing aura/phrase, a lifegiver druid and etc. Imo if armor bonus doesn't stack, deflection doesn't stack, then healing ticks shouldn't stack, but only the highest one applies.

Edited by dunehunter

It's much harder to stop stacking heals from a technical standpoint in my estimation. Most heals are locational, and not a buff. They are AoEs that effect all those inside. I don't know how you could stop stacking without making things really convoluted.

It's much harder to stop stacking heals from a technical standpoint in my estimation. Most heals are locational, and not a buff. They are AoEs that effect all those inside. I don't know how you could stop stacking without making things really convoluted.

Yeah, heals aren't buffs-- they're negative damage. 

We'd be pretty angry if the various spells, swords, poisons, arrows, etc., we stick the enemy with suppressed one another!

• Like 1

Health regeneration can occur from active sources or passive sources. I believe they should follow the same logic as for other concepts: only best active source (suppress the others) + all the other passives sources. Can't tell if it's harder for them to implement, off the top of my head I don't see it too different from other cases if having to implement a suppression mechanism on each character.

On the other hand, yeah we could treat it as reverse DoT, then everything should stack...

All in all I would say that looking at them as reverse DoT is more logical.

Edited by kmbogd
  • Like 1