Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Official Characters and Romance Thread (Spoiler Version) Part the Third

• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

bugarup

bugarup

(4) Theurgist

• Members
  • 221 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer

And with "Seeker, Slayer, Survivor" Tekehu's pride finally broke Aloth:

Fj8gNjk.png

(Also, there is nothing wrong with necromancy. Better than constantly littering forums with short lived new topics. :- )

• Tick, InsaneCommander, Yria and 5 others like this

Tick

Tick

(5) Thaumaturgist

• Members
  • 524 posts

And with "Seeker, Slayer, Survivor" Tekehu's pride finally broke Aloth:

Fj8gNjk.png

(Also, there is nothing wrong with necromancy. Better than constantly littering forums with short lived new topics. :- )

That is amazing hahaha. The game doesn't know how to handle it.
  • Slotharingia and Epixia like this

Ophiuchus

Ophiuchus

(4) Theurgist

• Members
  • 242 posts
  • Deadfire Backer

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• bugarup, InsaneCommander, Mirandel and 4 others like this

InsaneCommander

InsaneCommander

(11) Wizard

• Members
  • 1709 posts
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer

Wow. This is really nice! "Help me study." Of course. ;) :wub: :rolleyes: :shifty:

• Skazz likes this

Tarlonniel

Tarlonniel

(5) Thaumaturgist

• Members
  • 466 posts

If you want maximum drama, bring them both along during SSS, let them develop their relationship... then "sacrifice" Konstanten at the end.

Edited by Tarlonniel, 05 October 2018 - 05:00 AM.

Yria

Yria

(4) Theurgist

• Members
  • 308 posts
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer

Is this a SSS part? I can't believe they are actually doing something with the sidekicks. 

Taevyr

Taevyr

(4) Theurgist

• Members
  • 308 posts
  • Deadfire Backer

That's just adorable. Nice to see them developing the sidekicks more.

• InsaneCommander, Skazz, Ophiuchus and 1 other like this

InsaneCommander

InsaneCommander

(11) Wizard

• Members
  • 1709 posts
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer

I wonder what are the conditions to trigger it. I'll try to get it, but I don't want to change my party composition.

Skazz

Skazz

(6) Magician

• Members
  • 691 posts
  • Kickstarter Backer

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FINALLY! More Konstanten Kontent! I approve this wholeheartedly.

ArtisticAlienatedGrunion-size_restricted

• InsaneCommander, Ophiuchus and PantherX14 like this

Ophiuchus

Ophiuchus

(4) Theurgist

• Members
  • 242 posts
  • Deadfire Backer

Hhh-HAH!

InsaneCommander

InsaneCommander

(11) Wizard

• Members
  • 1709 posts
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer

Good news for Konstanten. With Mirke drunk, my character busy with Modwyr and Vatnir keeping his distance, the last risk of competition is gone:

serafen.png

• bugarup, Skazz and Hawke64 like this

bugarup

bugarup

(4) Theurgist

• Members
  • 221 posts
  • Kickstarter Backer

What about Tekehu? He's even more "anything with a pulse and maybe even not that discriminating" than Serafen.  :biggrin:

InsaneCommander

InsaneCommander

(11) Wizard

• Members
  • 1709 posts
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer

He is not in my party right now. But good question, what would he say in this conversation?

InsaneCommander

InsaneCommander

(11) Wizard

• Members
  • 1709 posts
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer

The companions will have to behave properly now that you can take Vela with you. :bat: :cat: 

• Xsanf likes this

Sylph_14

Sylph_14

(3) Conjurer

• Members
  • 163 posts
  • Lords of the Eastern Reach Backer
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer

Okay, I reached +2 with Serafen and Tekehu (waaaaay earlier than the previous time), and they wouldn't initiate their conversations. Heck, Tekehu hasn't even given me the +1 one. What is going on I wonder? Did the patch put some of these dialogue behind a certain plot point? Is it only the romance related stuff that gets delayed so that we don't get attacked by hungry companions right off the bat (if so, I hope I won't get +1 and +2 both one right after another)? Eder started his friendly +1 chat just fine, and Aloth attempted to give me the -1 "You're like Thaos" speech even though its flow hilariously bugged out. I guess I'll have to test it further with Maia to understand what's going on. 

But then again, Serafen's +2 conversation also doesn't trigger. And I want that cool hat from him since we are already that close after a single day of running around Neketaka. C'mon Serafen, I know you like me enough. 

Update: aha, got it, looks like Tekehu's +1 triggers after the "The Kahanga royalty seem to be really taken with you" conversation. Now on to see how Maia will behave. I hope hers is also locked behind some player-initiated interaction, this way at least we have some measure of control over when and where it happens. Wonder what's Serafen's deal though (give me my hat already, you).

Interesting. I started a new game after being away a while, and where previously I got Tekehu's dialog very quickly after hitting +1, now I'm at +2, finished the first part of the quest with the watershapers and Delver's Row, and still not a peep :blink: Since I was away a while, not up to date on patch notes, did they change it that much?

bugarup

bugarup

(4) Theurgist

• Members
  • 221 posts
  • Kickstarter Backer

Okay, I reached +2 with Serafen and Tekehu (waaaaay earlier than the previous time), and they wouldn't initiate their conversations. Heck, Tekehu hasn't even given me the +1 one. What is going on I wonder? Did the patch put some of these dialogue behind a certain plot point? Is it only the romance related stuff that gets delayed so that we don't get attacked by hungry companions right off the bat (if so, I hope I won't get +1 and +2 both one right after another)? Eder started his friendly +1 chat just fine, and Aloth attempted to give me the -1 "You're like Thaos" speech even though its flow hilariously bugged out. I guess I'll have to test it further with Maia to understand what's going on. 

But then again, Serafen's +2 conversation also doesn't trigger. And I want that cool hat from him since we are already that close after a single day of running around Neketaka. C'mon Serafen, I know you like me enough. 

Update: aha, got it, looks like Tekehu's +1 triggers after the "The Kahanga royalty seem to be really taken with you" conversation. Now on to see how Maia will behave. I hope hers is also locked behind some player-initiated interaction, this way at least we have some measure of control over when and where it happens. Wonder what's Serafen's deal though (give me my hat already, you).

Interesting. I started a new game after being away a while, and where previously I got Tekehu's dialog very quickly after hitting +1, now I'm at +2, finished the first part of the quest with the watershapers and Delver's Row, and still not a peep :blink: Since I was away a while, not up to date on patch notes, did they change it that much?

Yeah, made a new character as well and things seem to have changed - Serafen's and Eder's +1 and Aloth's -1 triggered as fast as usual, Tekehu's +1 dialogue never happened yet. Here's hoping it's not bugged, since I don't recall any patch notes regarding that.  :getlost:

pkirsch

pkirsch

Narrative Designer

• Developers
  • 1 posts

Yeah, made a new character as well and things seem to have changed - Serafen's and Eder's +1 and Aloth's -1 triggered as fast as usual, Tekehu's +1 dialogue never happened yet. Here's hoping it's not bugged, since I don't recall any patch notes regarding that.  :getlost:

https://www.reddit.c...anymore/e92zqj2

• bugarup, InsaneCommander and Mirandel like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users