Due my bad localization (italian) and of some flaws also in the native language, some mechanics are not really clear and to avoid further mistake i would like to understand them. So my question is :

'Near Death' Status from what i have understood is activated in two cases

- If the Character's Health is under 25%

- If the  Character has 3 injuries...

Is that right? or something is missing/wrong

Near Death tag occurs when below 25% HP.

When a character has 3 injuries and receives a 4th one, he/she is killed (attention it does not mean unconscious as in reaching 0 HP, but killed as in removed from game).

Edited by kmbogd
  • Like 1

Near Death tag occurs when below 25% HP.

When a character has 3 injuries and receives a 4th one, he/she is killed (attention it does not mean unconscious as in reaching 0 HP, but killed as in removed from game).

Thnks for answering so that from Cyclopedia (last patch) is wrong?

Pillars_of_Eternity_II_Deadfire_Screensh

Edited by kilay
  • Like 1

Yes, that is definitely wrong. Btw I think you meant that the definition in the "Tutorials" tab is wrong, the definition in the "Cyclopedia" tab looks fine to me. You should file a bug report with this finding.

Got it

https://forums.obsidian.net/topic/102191-wrong-term-in-tutorial-tab-near-death/

Edited by kilay

Sorry but

Injuries = Wounds ?

not clear  neither that

again localization issue fo me

EDIT

Pretty sure that the answer is 'No' and that also in PoE 1 my localization had the same issue : 'wounds' and 'injuries' are translated with the same terms ('Ferite')

Not sure cuz i never played a Monk :p

Edited by kilay

In PoE's terminology we have:

Injuries : are the negative effects that occur when falling unconscious in battle or when stepping into traps; they heal only after resting; a character can have at most 3 active injuries, acquiring a 4th one permanently kills that particular character

Wounds : is a mechanic of the monk class, while it gets damaged during a fight it gains wounds

• Like 1

In PoE's terminology we have:

Injuries : are the negative effects that occur when falling unconscious in battle or when stepping into traps; they heal only after resting; a character can have at most 3 active injuries, acquiring a 4th one permanently kills that particular character

Wounds : is a mechanic of the monk class, while it gets damaged during a fight it gains wounds

yes, thnks i've already fixed all the wrong translations about Injuries

my last doubt

Are Knocked Out and Unconcious  the same status ?

Yes, they are the same. There is also a fighter ability that is called "Knocked Down" (https://pillarsofeternity2.wiki.fextralife.com/Knock+Down) but that's something else.

thnks cuz these are my issues , but i've almoste finished

https://forums.obsidian.net/topic/102196-italian-wrong-translationbroken-mechanics-wound-injury-harm-translated-with-the-same-meaning/

Edited by kilay