Couldn't figure out where such a topic gotta go , so I'm putting it here . Hopefully it's the right place . 

(Mods plz move it , if you think it shouldn't be here . Thank you!) . 

Anyway , pick 3 of most wanted desire..goodies or whatever and pretty much this here is where I'm hoping we can request stuff they can ACTUALLY add to the game . 

Now don't go overboard and request stuff like a Mount , seriously . 

1- A special slot for Godlike where peoples want to use the +2 from hat . Right now , Godlike can't use hat and for good reasons . Homewhever , they shouldn't be penalized for it . You could create a special slot where the hat still won't show up and they can still gain something from hat . Especially since we can get some as rewards . 

2- More Head for Godlike . Also more 'Animal' traits for Nature Godlike . RIght now Nature Godlike look like a Tree . 

3- Can we have some glowy effect for crafted item please ? Here I'm wasting ressources to craft and buff an armor and a weapon , and it look normal still . 

I'll bet ye've got all sorts o' barmy questions! (She mimics your heroic stance) Greetin's, I have some questions... can ye tell me about this place? Who's the Lady o' Pain? I'm lookin' fer the magic Girdle of Swank Iron, have ye seen it? Do ye know where a portal ta the 2,817th Plane o' the Abyss might be? Do ye know where the Holy Flamin' Frost-Brand Gronk-Slayin' Vorpal Hammer o' Woundin' an' Returnin' an' Shootin'-Lightnin'-Out-Yer-Bum is?

Elderly Hive Dweller

Spiders!!!!!! I want a spider for my ranger!  :w00t:

• Like 5
I'll bet ye've got all sorts o' barmy questions! (She mimics your heroic stance) Greetin's, I have some questions... can ye tell me about this place? Who's the Lady o' Pain? I'm lookin' fer the magic Girdle of Swank Iron, have ye seen it? Do ye know where a portal ta the 2,817th Plane o' the Abyss might be? Do ye know where the Holy Flamin' Frost-Brand Gronk-Slayin' Vorpal Hammer o' Woundin' an' Returnin' an' Shootin'-Lightnin'-Out-Yer-Bum is?

Elderly Hive Dweller

Spiders!!!!!! I want a spider for my ranger!  :w00t:

Spider Ranger companion is a strong call. Even more if it had special perks like venom, web and cocoon.

But my favorite pet peeve is Wurm. So we can stay together at backrows and rain fire and death upon enemies. 

• Like 2

1- A special slot for Godlike where peoples want to use the +2 from hat . Right now , Godlike can't use hat and for good reasons . Homewhever , they shouldn't be penalized for it .

That's the trade-off, mate...

:facepalm:

• Like 4

It would be of small avail to talk of magic in the air...

1- A special slot for Godlike where peoples want to use the +2 from hat . Right now , Godlike can't use hat and for good reasons . Homewhever , they shouldn't be penalized for it .

Oh I don't care for helmet . But some peoples do . There shouldn't be a trade off , since no other specie have that . If every specie had something like that..maybe ..but there isn't . 

Elderly Hive Dweller

Oh I don't care for helmet . But some peoples do . There shouldn't be a trade off , since no other specie have that . If every specie had something like that..maybe ..but there isn't .

Godlike have stronger racial abilities than the other races. Thus they have a "no helmet" trade off. One has a passive heal, one gets a flame shield and burn armor, one gets a potentially permanent +1 power level, and then there is the Death Godlike with all that crazy stuff they get. The other races get much more mundane bonuses, and that is balanced by a bonus from helmets.

• Like 6

Godlike have stronger racial abilities than the other races. Thus they have a "no helmet" trade off. One has a passive heal, one gets a flame shield and burn armor, one gets a potentially permanent +1 power level, and then there is the Death Godlike with all that crazy stuff they get. The other races get much more mundane bonuses, and that is balanced by a bonus from helmets.

I remember using IEmod in PoE I and temporarily allowing Pallegina to equip helmets - gave her an Eyepatch, cycled out for a Lavender Wreath later. It perfectly fit her Godlike head. Full helmets are no-go but a circlet, patch, etc. are good in my book. She looked fancy and none were the wiser. :)

If a mod allows godlikes to use helmets, I might go the same path as long as it fits the head - a big no for death godlikes most likely - no eyes, all horns.

If my post hasn't been edited yet, I'm still looking to find the error I made typing it.

More options for animal companions. Black bears, white wolfs, panthers...

I will insist on this until it is done, because it seems simple enough. :-

I would love to also have the option of picking a white wolf, brown/black bear and or black panther as a animal companion for my ranger.

Edited by wolfrider100
  • Like 1

" Life... is strength. That is not to be contested, it seems

logical enough. You live, you affect your world. "

Jon Irenicus ´

Weird and probably impractical, but I wish there was a way for the in-game biography written throughout POE1 to roll over to Deadfire. For that matter, wish there was an in-game biography in Deadfire that filled itself out as you played the game.

On the actual subject of the thread:

1.) Put in a tooltip or something similar so that we can see bare-fist attack speed & recovery time. Same for movespeed/stride.

2.) Decrease all recovery times by about 1/4. Cast times are already long enough, doubling most of them with huge recovery times feels bad.

3.) Give Ciphers a very thorough re-do. The poe2 changes to the CC system resulted in debuffs & CC being a lot weaker. This is then compounded by the POE2 changes of giving casters long cast & recovery times. And THEN you add in the targeting restrictions & general lack of self-buffs carried over from PoE1, and the result is ciphers have turned into basically a 1-trick pony for charm/dominate. Which they are really good at, and is a very strong effect. But not what I liked about the cipher in the first game.

Edited by Seroster01

3- Can we have some glowy effect for crafted item please ? Here I'm wasting ressources to craft and buff an armor and a weapon , and it look normal still . 

Omg this. Everything is so visually bland and boring now. What happened to Cipher's "lightsaber" from PoE 1? That was awesome.

Omg this. Everything is so visually bland and boring now. What happened to Cipher's "lightsaber" from PoE 1? That was awesome.

There were lots of complaints about this kind of stuff especially.  A lot of people thought it made it hard to see what was going on.

There were lots of complaints about this kind of stuff especially.  A lot of people thought it made it hard to see what was going on.

Hum..really? but there are weapons you can find that are very Glowy . If they did it cose of the complain , then no weapon should glow . 

Elderly Hive Dweller