Crash at quit

rone

Question

I have the same problem starting from v1.1, whenever I quit to desktop I have some sort of crash. It doesn't look like the game generates a crash log since it happens after quitting. I have a Steam version of the game. Until now I did not experience any sort of crash and I've played the game for more than 100 hours. 

post-71826-0-15569200-1528631749_thumb.jpg

output_log.txt

DxDiag.txt

FWIW, “Quit” appears to work fine. “Quit to Desktop” results in a crash.

• Like 1

"Art and song are creations but so are weapons and lies"

"Our worst enemies are inventions of the mind. Pleasure. Fear. When we see them for what they are, we become unstoppable."

Well in the previous patch I crashed every time I had an untimely death (saying no to Berath on my first game and a little bit further when you say DO IT to Rymrgand). The Gods are so strong that they not only kill my PC, but also my game. I don't recall any Gods from any other game to have that much force. ;)

Happens every time I quit, using PC here as well and windows 8.1. Been happening since 1.1 was released.

@everybody else: A thought, maybe we should mention the windows version and whether we play fullscreen or windowed. I play in fullscreen here.

Edited by smjjames

Ok. Windowed mode is probably why

No, I play fullscreen and get the problem too. It never happened before the 1.1 patch.

Have you tried windowed mode? I think he's implying that you get the issue if you play fullscreen. Because I don't get this issue and I play windowed.

• Like 1

Ok. Windowed mode is probably why

No, I play fullscreen and get the problem too. It never happened before the 1.1 patch.

Have you tried windowed mode? I think he's implying that you get the issue if you play fullscreen. Because I don't get this issue and I play windowed.
”Throwing it out as a possible explanation” more than “implying”, but yes

"Art and song are creations but so are weapons and lies"

"Our worst enemies are inventions of the mind. Pleasure. Fear. When we see them for what they are, we become unstoppable."