Starting Aloth's Painted Masks Quest

Now, I know you're supposed to find a deserted ship up in the Rikuhu's Maw area, but I have no idea where it is. I scanned all over there, and I even looked it up in a YouTube video. My question is, why isn't popping up for me? Do I need to advance the main plot more? I still need to sail to Hasongo, but I've done everything after the Crookspur.

The encounter will automatically trigger as soon as your ship gets close enough to the island (oki o koki or whatever it’s called)

"Art and song are creations but so are weapons and lies"

"Our worst enemies are inventions of the mind. Pleasure. Fear. When we see them for what they are, we become unstoppable."

I found the ship north of Ori o Koki island.

I did Hasongo before that and at one point had a conversation with Aloth where he told me about Leaden Key activities in the region. I think it triggers after Hasongo, or something.

Emissary Tar: At last, someone who looks like they could be of some assistance! The assorted boobs and dimwits around here have been of very little help.

Charname: I’m afraid you have mistaken us for someone else. I’m Dimwit, this is my good friend Boob, and behind me you’ll find Brainless and Moron. How do you do?