Critical bug [v1.1] - prevents game progress - Unable to get Defiant from the beach into water.

Farsha

Question

Critical bug [v1.1] Unable to get Defiant from the beach into water. Worker NPC that triggers this via dialogue on the Beach, when triggered instead displays  dialogue with Eder and Thorne Lady when you first apear on the Beach. Meaning I can't progress at all.

Please respond if there is a work-around  or if whole walkthrough is lost. And pls let us know how to prevent this from happening. This one is really unacceptable guys.

Unable to attach save-game it states I'm not allowed to attach this kind of file.....

Fardea (afaaf09c-5bd6-4e8b-8a2c-9728dfbb2637) quicksave.zip

Edited by Farsha

6 answers to this question

Hello Farsha,

Sorry to see you're having this issue, and I see you said you have a save attached but I do not see one. If you're having issues, maybe you can post to support.obsidian.net as there is a bit more bandwith for the site.

Best,

-Caleb

I like big bugs and I cannot lie...

Hello Farsha,

Sorry to see you're having this issue, and I see you said you have a save attached but I do not see one. If you're having issues, maybe you can post to support.obsidian.net as there is a bit more bandwith for the site.

Best,

-Caleb

I can't attach don't have right to attach that kind of file.

Hello Farsha,

Best,

-Caleb

I can't attach don't have right to attach that kind of file.

Apologies as the forums don't have the best ability to post these, would you please attempt to use the support site at support.obsidian.net?

I like big bugs and I cannot lie...

tried in rar format, still same issue no right to upload.
I'll try support.obsidian.net

Really bad bug, hope you find out what causes it. I doubt you'll save my walktrough though. Luckliy it's not my first one, I would be really angry if it was.

Game is good and new patch made it better, keep it up guys.

Actually found out that if I got back to port Maje I can now board my ship there in port normally and sail away.
Problem is quest will never finish this way.
Also Aloth for some reason thinks we are still In Port Maje and refuses to talk to me, thus I can't continue in his story quest. I guess his quest is dependant on the one that I can't finish. Its kinda funny standing int Neketaka and Aloth keeps saying he won't talk till we gee of Maje.