Won't pick up repair materials or medicine.

Jackbpace

Question

6 answers to this question

There seems to be a new bug where you can't loot ship repair materials or medicine. 

Have you checked whether your supplies are at max? 1.0.x allowed players to loot ship supplies over what your ship could carry (resulting in them being lost), so they added a cap in 1.1.

Hey Jackbpace,

As mentioned above, are you experiencing this on patch 1.1 with your items currently maxed? If you still believe this to be a bug, would you mind sending us a savegame file?

Thank you!

-Caleb

I like big bugs and I cannot lie...

Yes, that was it, did not realize there was a max now.

There was a max before, but it wasn’t enforced by the game engine. All they did was add a mechanism that won’t let you pick up more if you’re at the max

"Art and song are creations but so are weapons and lies"

"Our worst enemies are inventions of the mind. Pleasure. Fear. When we see them for what they are, we become unstoppable."

But now if you pick up ship stuff that is maxed out, it lands in your character's inventory, and if you select it, you cannot put it back anymore - at least I did not find how -- and the only way out is to reload.

• Like 1

But now if you pick up ship stuff that is maxed out, it lands in your character's inventory, and if you select it, you cannot put it back anymore - at least I did not find how -- and the only way out is to reload.

Indeed, it is regression since v1.1.

There's a container with 12x repair material at Fort Deadlight and another one with 14x repair material at the shipyard in Neketaka behind Zamar - if one uses shift-click to take them, the items are not put in the Stash but in the character's inventory. Worse, one cannot move them elsewhere. Then when I arrived at Neketaka, I sold them to "Hunter", but one cannot buy them back, which is another bug.