[BUG(?)] Pillars of Nudity

CENIC

Question

After applying Patch 1.1, I found I was unable to load any of my previous files, so I tried starting a new game.

Immediately, I noticed that I only had 9 Berath's Blessings, despite having completed the game once already. Undeterred, I pressed on.

I used the nifty new "Skip Intro" feature, but, what's this? Something is different...

post-51558-0-93096400-1528490808_thumb.jpg

Okay... weird, but not a big deal. It's not like anyone is going to see you in the Beyond, right? Maybe gods just like to be comfortable at home like the rest of us.

But then I finally get to the character creation screen:

post-51558-0-07764600-1528490871_thumb.jpg

Huh, I remember my character having clothes on before.

After that, it just descended even deeper into depravity. This is what was waiting for me when I made it back to my ship:

post-51558-0-88955500-1528490938_thumb.jpg

Eder, you scamp! You won't romance me, but what exactly happened in that cabin while I was having an out-of-body experience, hmmm?

"There should be some equipment in that wardrobe. Best make some use of it." Okay...

post-51558-0-06545200-1528491004_thumb.jpg

Nope. Nothing in there.

post-51558-0-65685700-1528491027_thumb.jpg

Okay, now this is just ridiculous.

In short Obsidian, I think Mirke hijacked the patch and convinced everyone to be a nudist like herself. :p

• Like 3

Aloth massages his temples, shaking his head.

3 answers to this question

I may have troubleshooted this myself.

I had been playing around with gamedatabundles, making changes to items among other things. What I THINK happened is that I accidentally typed something in the items file that broke it, so the game couldn't read ANY item data.

I validated the game files to reset everything to default, and made my edits more carefully this time and the game is working again.

• Like 1

Aloth massages his temples, shaking his head.