Serafen- "Ahoy captain!"

Watcher- "Ahoy yourself, Serafen"

Serafen- "Truth to be told, I've not felt so cozy in a crew since my tour on the Sorcerer. With Remaro and the lot. Good times and a half, that.

Watcher- "You're a valuable member of my crew."

Serafen- "By way of expressing my gratitude, I've a tribute to be presenting. It's meant to be worn by a great captain. I think you rightly qualify."

Serafen- "And I think you'll look right spiff in it, too."

Watcher- "Thank you for the gift."

You have gained Fair Favor, The item was put in your stash. 

Serafen- "Pleasure be entirely mine, cap. May it serve you at least half as well as I."

Fair Favor:

dVdUd4E.jpg

My Watcher is a Nature Godlike ಠ_ಠ.

Can't wear a hat on the horns. 

Serafen, you are such a ****.

• Like 5

I've come to burn your kingdom down

Lmao. Awesome hat though. That's really sad that you can't wear it.

Godlike can't wear headgear because a balance of their racial abilities? Or just the cosmetic restrictions? Possibly both?

If it was just because cosmetic limitations, would you like to be to equip it without a change in appearance but obtain the statistics? Or do you believe it would generally not mesh well with majority of players' realism?

Edited by XEternalXDreamsX

I think it's for the sake of balance, yes.

But while I can believe that the four godlike types we players get wouldn't be able to wear hats (as they all have some sort of horns), it seems really weird that Pallegina and Tekehu can't wear them too. Their heads have perfectly normal shapes, it's just their hair that is unusual.

Now I know what race to avoid doing my pirate runthrough!! 

Damn you Serafen! You're hijacking my quiet benevolent Aloth romance run by being so gods damned charismatic! 

Seriously, he's the most charming, adorable filthy mouthed lout I've ever seen!!  :blush:  :wub:  :grin:

• Like 1

Why hat? He gave me a stinking necklace (Cipher's Shackle)! :(

Does it depend on the class you give him or the dialogue options - or what?

Edited by Boeroer
  • Like 1

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

yeah , this was something they really overlooked . Godlikes can't wear Hat (Or helmet , wait can you say that in these setting?) . Anyway , so they really should give them a special slot to put that stuff and gain the +2 or whatever from said item . 

I personally don't care , but I know alot of peoples will feel cheated cose they can't use said item . 

I'll bet ye've got all sorts o' barmy questions! (She mimics your heroic stance) Greetin's, I have some questions... can ye tell me about this place? Who's the Lady o' Pain? I'm lookin' fer the magic Girdle of Swank Iron, have ye seen it? Do ye know where a portal ta the 2,817th Plane o' the Abyss might be? Do ye know where the Holy Flamin' Frost-Brand Gronk-Slayin' Vorpal Hammer o' Woundin' an' Returnin' an' Shootin'-Lightnin'-Out-Yer-Bum is?

Elderly Hive Dweller

Serafen has issues, okay?

What? The soft-hearted guy who kills people and takes their stuff?

I have grave suspicions that he's the protagonist in his own RPG... :p

Fffffffff I would play the **** out of that game!!!!  :wub:  :w00t:  :fdevil: