Everyone hates adds until you realize everything you have came from one. You a consumer first sweetheart. You want that new thing and without ads you aint having that new thing. 

Try being on the other side and you would like ads even more lol. Your livelyhood depends on the new thing you made. Youre going to think differently about ads. Smh.

Plus i cant wait for the next "off the grid pleb" to come in here asking about info that was in the news...

2 hours ago, asnjas said:

Everyone hates adds until you realize everything you have came from one. You a consumer first sweetheart. You want that new thing and without ads you aint having that new thing.

You are perfectly entitled to regard yourself primarily as a consumer. But please don't assume that anyone else sees the world that way.

Your claim that everything people have came from an ad is also quite obviously untrue.

Edited by xzar_monty
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, asnjas said:

Typed from his computer, instead of his phone, over his internet, concerning his video game all which he bought directly from ads. 

Neither my computer nor my video game were bought directly from ads. My book and record collection also numbers in the thousands, and essentially none of them(*) were brought directly from ads. Buying my home also had nothing to do with ads. And so on.

See? You don't know what you're talking about. Don't make ridiculous claims. You have your world, and it can be whatever it is, I'm not claiming anything about it. But please don't make untrue claims about other people's worlds. You just don't know them.

(*) Essentially = there may be a few whose purchase had something to do with ads, although I can't think of any, and they are certainly less than one per cent.

• Like 3

• 2 months later...
On 12/30/2020 at 8:10 PM, asnjas said:

Try being on the other side and you would like ads even more lol. Your livelyhood depends on the new thing you made. Youre going to think differently about ads. Smh.

Plus i cant wait for the next "off the grid pleb" to come in here asking about info that was in the news...

On 12/31/2020 at 1:38 AM, asnjas said:

Typed from his computer, instead of his phone, over his internet, concerning his video game all which he bought directly from ads. 

@asnjas You really are one of those narrow-minded people who let others think instead of them aren't you?

I have some news for you - We know how to gather information on our own. We process it and make decisions on our own. We do not covet everything that's being waved in front of our eyes accompanied by flashing colours and loud noises. Those stimuli work only on individuals like you.

You guys are hilarious. 

You think youre a different animal or not an animal at all probably( i would believe it). You guys even seem to talk down to the idea that you are influenced by ads like its something that can even be below you.

Exaggerate all you want about mindless zombies that cant think for themselves cause thats not what im talking about. No ones saying you covet everything. Ads put ideas in your heads. You remember that information and use it later on. Yes you do. 

The vast majority of what you possess came from ads. You dont even know about those products without ads. You say you research your products i say yeah that inevitably involved ads. You begin your research because of ads. You end up buying a totally different product from the original ad but saying it wasnt the ad is disingenuous at least.

Yes i say vast majorty to leave open rare cases like buying your house directly from a relative. Odds are the house was listed and advertised. How else did you find it? Telepathy? 

A lot of pride. 

Edited by asnjas