Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Patch Notes for 1.1.0.0035

• Please log in to reply
196 replies to this topic

Achilles

Achilles

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 2590 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Silver Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Lords of the Eastern Reach Backer
  • Deadfire Gold Backer
  • Fig Backer
  • Black Isle Bastard!
That makes sense, though I don’t know why one would put a low base deflection on the frontline.

M4xw0lf

M4xw0lf

(4) Theurgist

• Members
  • 341 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer

Because Witch is my favorite combo, and I play frontliners ^^

Achilles

Achilles

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 2590 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Silver Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Lords of the Eastern Reach Backer
  • Deadfire Gold Backer
  • Fig Backer
  • Black Isle Bastard!
Oh. Well then good luck with that.

linzlotus

linzlotus

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 4 posts
  • Deadfire Silver Backer
  • Fig Backer

Hey Linux Folk,

I am very sorry for the delay (and silence) here. There were a couple of issues with getting the build transferred to the GOG Linux team preventing them from doing their set-up. We have resolved those issues, and the team there is now unblocked. It is actively being worked on, but the processing is quite lengthy for games as large as ours. They are hoping to have that process complete Early tomorrow morning (~ 15 hours from the time of this post).

Again, I am very that this is taking far longer than we expected. I'll update the main post as well so our other Linux users are aware.

-David

At the risk of being a nag, is there an ETA on the linux version on GOG? I still can't see it so I assume there is still an issue of some sort?

There was an issue with the Linux Version on GOG, that we are working to resolve in the next few hours.

When?

I would like to know too...

Apparently it is going to be a few lengthy hours.

Yeah, it would be fine if we were at least kept up to date on the status--I hate just waiting and refreshing the page. Could we at least be told if there will be an official announcement once it's fixed? Can we sign up for an email update when it's ready or something? The official announcement on the Obsidian site didn't even mention that there was an issue with the Linux patch and now it's been several days after the patch notes said a few hours :(

Thanks for the update! I can see the 1.1 download now, but it seems to be currupted. The download is only 17,4GB instead of the 20,3GB advertised on gog.com and when executing the download it fails with "Initial setup failed. Cannot continue.". I had the same issue with an early download of the 1.02 version of the game but it was fixed shortly afterwards ( https://www.gog.com/..._on_linux/post9 )

gruedragon

gruedragon

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 1 posts
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer

Hey Linux Folk,

I am very sorry for the delay (and silence) here. There were a couple of issues with getting the build transferred to the GOG Linux team preventing them from doing their set-up. We have resolved those issues, and the team there is now unblocked. It is actively being worked on, but the processing is quite lengthy for games as large as ours. They are hoping to have that process complete Early tomorrow morning (~ 15 hours from the time of this post).

Again, I am very that this is taking far longer than we expected. I'll update the main post as well so our other Linux users are aware.

-David

At the risk of being a nag, is there an ETA on the linux version on GOG? I still can't see it so I assume there is still an issue of some sort?

There was an issue with the Linux Version on GOG, that we are working to resolve in the next few hours.

When?

I would like to know too...

Apparently it is going to be a few lengthy hours.

Yeah, it would be fine if we were at least kept up to date on the status--I hate just waiting and refreshing the page. Could we at least be told if there will be an official announcement once it's fixed? Can we sign up for an email update when it's ready or something? The official announcement on the Obsidian site didn't even mention that there was an issue with the Linux patch and now it's been several days after the patch notes said a few hours :(

Thanks for the update! I can see the 1.1 download now, but it seems to be currupted. The download is only 17,4GB instead of the 20,3GB advertised on gog.com and when executing the download it fails with "Initial setup failed. Cannot continue.". I had the same issue with an early download of the 1.02 version of the game but it was fixed shortly afterwards ( https://www.gog.com/..._on_linux/post9 )

I can confirm the corrupt 17.4 GB download.

Lord_Mord

Lord_Mord

(6) Magician

• Members
  • 622 posts
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer

I can see the 1.1 download now, but it seems to be currupted.

I can't.

DubiousNixie

DubiousNixie

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 5 posts

The download for a full game installer is technically there, but not a patch, and the full installer is corrupted

• linzlotus likes this

Lobotechx

Lobotechx

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 21 posts

I guess nerfing all items to the ground is a nice short cut to fix the difficulty.

Psychovampiric Shield

Psychovampiric Shield

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 8 posts

The download for a full game installer is technically there, but not a patch, and the full installer is corrupted

shame-gif-1465520937.gif?quality=.8&heig

DubiousNixie

DubiousNixie

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 5 posts

It's just been fixed, many thanks to the linux dev(s) for eventually fixing the issue

poparakrava58

poparakrava58

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 15 posts

So beastiary bug its not fixed yet?

which bug?

No offence but its mindbogling that people didnt notice something that appears when you mouse hover on boars at the start of the game.

https://forums.obsid...-beastiary-bug/

• kilay likes this

kilay

kilay

(3) Conjurer

• Members
  • 113 posts

No offence but its mindbogling that people didnt notice something that appears when you mouse hover on boars at the start of the game.

you're right , i haven't think about that before, so good point

Edited by kilay, 13 June 2018 - 01:47 PM.

• poparakrava58 likes this

Psychovampiric Shield

Psychovampiric Shield

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 8 posts

It's just been fixed, many thanks to the linux dev(s) for eventually fixing the issue

Yup, the new file works.

I hope both Obsidian and GOG fixed their processes as well. So far they have very poor success rate at delivering correct files on time.

poparakrava58

poparakrava58

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 15 posts

you're right , i haven't think about that before, so good point

You know whats even worse obsidian q&a they are beyond horrible.

InsaneCommander

InsaneCommander

(6) Magician

• Members
  • 672 posts
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer

2c874z.jpg

• AndreaColombo likes this

Dr. Hieronymous Alloy

Dr. Hieronymous Alloy

(8) Warlock

• Members
  • 1169 posts
  • Deadfire Silver Backer
  • Fig Backer

Have we heard anything about a timeline for the *next* patch? Will we be getting another one this month, or are we waiting for Beast of Winter in July?

• tinysalamander and kilay like this

kilay

kilay

(3) Conjurer

• Members
  • 113 posts

Have we heard anything about a timeline for the *next* patch? Will we be getting another one this month, or are we waiting for Beast of Winter in July?

I really hope at least in a hotfix before July, atm with Luminous Adra Mill Bug i'm a little stuck

Edited by kilay, 14 June 2018 - 02:20 PM.

InsaneCommander

InsaneCommander

(6) Magician

• Members
  • 672 posts
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer

I really hope at least in a hotfix before July, atm with Luminous Adra Mill Bug i'm a little stuck

Is it a bug in the main quest?

AFA

AFA

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 13 posts

The lower levels of the digsite bug is still there, which is a main quest, so who knows.

kilay

kilay

(3) Conjurer

• Members
  • 113 posts

https://forums.obsid...?hl=+adra +mill

8 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 8 guests, 0 anonymous users