Plot holes

peardox

Question

The ending is

"As the Watcher of Caed Nua and the former Herald of Berath, you return to your ship and begin the long journey home.

You hope for calm weather."

Err...

I took the Pirate affiliation, went to see Yseyr and stuck a (8+ Religion) by swapping lead to that char for the talk, thereby he LENDS me the sword.

I then immediately go to the docks, get on the boat, summon Lucia Riven and swap the sword for the Fonferrus (17+ Diplomacy)

Done the boat-swap several diffo ways (killed Yseyr etc so not to break oath etc)

So - I've no longer got "The Defiant"

Fonferrus is a Galleon while the final slide clearly shows a sloop

I'd expect that if I'd gone any other faction this would be OK but as we're doing a "Pirates Of The Disney"  shouldn't I be sailing away on my ghost ship in the final slide?

As the Watcher of Caed Nua and the former Herald of Berath, you return to your ship and begin the long journey home.

You hope for calm weather.

OK Fair warning has been applied

I'm gonna move the domain to https://perspak.com early Feb but will keep all content

There are reasons behind this move which basically boil down to unifying my release schedule

My friends are welcome to play (I'll set you up your own areas if you desire them)

Please note that this process is messy so may take a few weeks 

2 answers to this question

Hello peardox,

Thanks for your post! You are warranted in your question too since the ending image does not match what you're describing. I will let our devs know the problem at hand.

Best,

-Caleb

I like big bugs and I cannot lie...

... Of all the plot holes in this game, that's the one that bothers you the most?

Sorry, I'll try to be nice. I haven't done said quest, so I'm not sure of the particulars, but I'm pretty sure most of the artwork in this game's slides is "general". For example, the watcher is almost always depicted as a human-sized guy in a cloak, regardless of what kind of character you're playing.

Now, apart from your ghost ship, you can also purchase several other types of ships in the game apart from the sloop. I don't think it's reasonable to expect them to redraw all the slides for each possible ship. 

Edited by Heijoushin
  • Like 2