Berserker/Streetfighter Build: Galawain's Hunter (Feedback Appreciated!)

So, I felt like I'd share a few ideas I had for a Berserker/Streetfighter (Marauder) build. I wanted to gather some feedback from you guys regarding core talents, gear I should definitely look out for, and stats that are worth investing in. I've also included all relevant Pillars of Eternity 1 decisions regarding stats and the availability of certain gear. I've tried to provide an explanation behind each decision so that you guys can get an idea of what I'm hoping to gain out of this. 

The Name: 

Bit of a weird choice, I know - but I've always found myself drawn toward Galawain and his buddies (Magran, Abydon) because of what they represent. Galawain, when you look at him, isn't just a god of hunting beasts, he's a god of 'challenge.' This character adheres to this philosophy wholeheartedly, and endeavors to fight each battle as close to the edge as possible. Every brush with the Wheel makes him that much more of an apex predator. He wouldn't even mind falling in battle, as it just means that whoever bested him was a worthier hunter.

The Build: 

A solid mix of defense and offense designed to engage large groups of enemies and lay waste to them. I'll be seeking out items that give me bonus armor - I fully intend to be hit, and to try to spend as much time as comfortably possible Bloodied. There's a heavy affliction focus with this build to maximize damage from Sneak Attack and, later, Deathblows as well as make sure enemies can't hit me too hard. 

I will also be making heavy use of Drugs with this build and boosting Alchemy to augment Might, Constitution, and other stats.

Difficulty: Veteran

With PotD scaling now fixed (And some might claim a bit overdone), I have no illusions about my ability to complete the game to my satisfaction on the hardest difficulty setting. This is fine - I'm perfectly content to let those who want to challenge PotD do so at their leisure. To my knowledge, Veteran difficulty now presents a decent challenge in its own right. 

Race: Human

Culture/Background: Deadfire Hunter or Aristocrat

Deadfire culture is picked because of the numerous dialogue options it opens up, plus I feel like it could present an interesting challenge when trying to decide which faction to support (I'm leaning toward New Principi, as long as I get to skin Benweth). Hunter for the bonus to Alchemy, Aristocrat for the bonus to conversational skills. I've also considered Raider as it's entirely unique to the Deadfire and is a little more in keeping with the theme I'm going for. 

Skills:

Active - Alchemy, for boosting drugs and potions. Consumables will be extremely important in the late game for keeping myself alive. Plus, drugs offer significant benefits for Might, Constitution, and Dexterity which are all important stats for the build. I've also considered investing in Sleight of Hand and/or Stealth.

Passive - Insight, and either Streetwise or Intimidate for handling dialogue checks. This character favors aggressive, somewhat self-serving, action to resolve conflicts.

Stats:

I've included two sample builds for your consideration, with choices from PoE1 factored in (Even though I'm aware you don't unlock those until later. I will be making this a priority before focusing on sidequests).

16 Might (14+2)*

15 Con (14+1)**

18 Perception ( 8 )

11 Dexterity (10+1)

10 Intellect

10 Resolve (9+1)

*Might calculations include the Gift of the Machine bonus

**Constitution calculations factor in both sacrificing Durance to the Blood Pool as well as the 10% bonus health that comes as a combination of Durance's Blood Pool bonus and the Gift of the Machine bonus. For the purposes of health, this gives me an effective 17 Constitution. 

This build is designed to give me enough health to comfortably stay in Bloodied status while Frenzied and engaged by multiple enemies. The -10 Deflection from Frenzy means that I'm going to be hit, so my priority is making sure that when I am it doesn't hurt as much. 

I've also considered a build that's more offensively focused and includes a different Blood Pool sacrifice. This is assuming you can still get the Devil of Caroc Breastplate through sacrificing her, as this is necessary for another aspect of the build. 

16 Might

10 Con

18 Perception 

16 Dexterity (14 + 2)

10 Intellect

10 Resolve

Sacrificing the Devil of Caroc gives me a point of Dexterity as well as a point of Penetration, which is always important. If sacrificing her doesn't unlock her breastplate, I will go ahead and continue with sacrificing Durance, taking a point out of Constitution and putting it into Dexterity. 

This interpretation of the build is designed around hitting fast and hard, and compensating for the heavier weapons I'll be using. 

The Gear:

The most important aspect of gearing this character, in my eyes, is finding a way to negate the Confusion from Berserker's Frenzy. Immunity to Intellect afflictions also prevents other nasty status effects as well, which is very important. 

Weapon - Lord Darryn's Voulge or the Whispers of the Endless Paths (Modded): Both of these weapons look like a lot of fun to use, and offer some decent area of effect damage options. If I were to use WotEP, I would be using Paryllax's mod (https://www.nexusmods.com/pillarsofeternity2/mods/75) to adjust it so that it's a more attractive two handed option. 

Alternatively, I might dual wield Modwyr and another one handed weapon. This would give me two attacks per Barbaric Blow. Granted, I'm not entirely sold on this concept. 

Helm: Horns of the Bleak Mother - +1 Perception and resistance to Resolve afflictions. The wiki doesn't have a fully updated list of all of the helms yet, so any other suggestions would be welcome here. I've considered Helm of the Falcon as well, but I hear that also got nerfed. 

Armor: Devil of Caroc Breastplate or Garari Cuirass. Depends on how I choose to handle the Confusion from Frenzy. DoC Breastplate offers immunity, so I'd probably go with that if I didn't take Modwyr. Alternatively, Garari Cuirass offers Hit to Graze chance, and isn't contingent on a choice made in PoE1. 

Gloves: Gatecrashers

Belt: Barkskin Belt or whatever it's called (5 Pierce DR)

Boots: Boots of the Stone (Extra Dexterity and Resolve) 

Amulet: Protective Eothasian Charm (Extra Perception and an incredible defensive buff when at low health)

Rings: Entonia Signet Ring and Ring of Greater Regeneration

(I might also add the "Deadfire Tweaks" mod to open up certain items as trinkets for extra versatility) 

Abilities: 

Level 1 - Frenzy and Crippling Strike

Level 2 - Backstab

Level 3 - Blooded

Level 4 - Smoke Veil and Barbaric Blow

Level 5 - Thick Skin
Level 6 - Dirty Fighting

Level 7 - Finishing Blow and Wild Sprint

Level 8 - Two Handed or Two Weapon Style 

Level 9 - Bloody Slaughter or Bloodlust

Level 10 - Persistent Distraction and Spirit Frenzy

Level 11 - Adept Evasion

Level 12 - Shadowing Beyond

Level 13 - Barbaric Smash and Deep Wounds

Level 14 - Devastating Blow 

Level 15 - Tough

Level 16 - Lion's Sprint and Improved Critical

Level 17 - Brute Force

Level 18 - Withering Strike

Level 19 - Deathblows and Spirit Tornado

Level 20 - Perishing Strike

The abilities are where I'm having the hardest time making decisions. I tried for a nice blend of defensive and offensive powers, but I'd appreciate any other suggestions that people could provide. 

Good thoughts. Streetfighters always wants to be flanked (which also suits a Berserker well) so do you think you need the Backstab skills (including Smoke Veil)? I'd think you'd want any and all skills to help aggro or afflict (such as the yell) and then the multitude of equipment that keeps you alive while Bloodied.

Also level 10 is where this build will come alive with Persistent Distraction. It's pretty much made for a Streetfighter. Funny how it was so lame in POE1 and practically a game changer in 2.

Lastly, if you go with the talking sword, you could also use the Bloodied Links medium armor which has some really nice Bloodied perks (and look pretty badass).

Edited by Verde

Good thoughts. Streetfighters always want to be flanked and that suits Berserkers well so do you think you need the Backstab skills (including Smoke Veil)? I'd think you'd want any and all skills to help aggro and then the multitude of equipment that keeps you alive while Bloodied.

Also level 10 is where this build will come alive with Persistent Distraction. It's pretty much made for a Streetfighter. Funny how it was so lame in POE1 and practically a game changer in 2.

That's a good point - I'll definitely consider it. 

Persistent Distraction sounds like it's going to be really fun to use. Just causing an affliction to anyone I've got engagement on... Very nice!

There's just so many different multiclass options to consider - Barbarian/Monk, Fighter/Rogue, Barbarian/Rogue... Doing the math, there's hundreds of different combinations I could possibly use. 

Edit: If I decide to go without Backstab/Smoke Veil, I wind up with something like this...

Level 2 - Barbaric Yell

Level 4 - Blinding Strike and Barbaric Blow

Level 12 - Barbaric Shout

Do you guys think those would be better options or should I stick with what I have? Blinding Strike is 2 guile for what it is, when Crippling Strike only costs one Guile for a similar effect. I could pick up Dirty Fighting at Level 4 and get my Weapon Style passive earlier. 

You don't need Wild Sprint and such because you have mobility ability from Rogue.

You may also consider taking Stand Alone. Thing is that with Spirit Frenzy and especially with Barbaric smash you apply Stagger through carnage, preventing enemies from engagement. I think it also prevents them from applying Flanked status to you, but I'm not sure. On other hand 20% bonus isn't that much considering 50% damage boost from sneak attacks when Streetfighter triggers and other boosts.

Amulet: Protective Eothasian Charm (Extra Perception and an incredible defensive buff when at low health)

It now gives -25% damage instead of -75%, so it's not a lifesaver anymore. Almost all damage reduction items and abilities were nerfed, though they never been that great anyway. You might have -40% damage reduction and expect recieving only half damage, but with enemy using superb weapon you will get 100%+40%-40%=100% versus 140% instead of 60% vs 100% (0.7 damage multiplier vs 0.6). Overall more damage modifiers for the enemy - less useful damage reducing effects.

Firecrackers now have dual check - Deflection and Will, and count as negative effect, so duration is cut by resolve and other effects. Much harder to apply to Rogue now.

Bloody Slaughter isn't that helpful.

About Chill Fog and perception resistance - it works more reliably than Firecrackers now, but not without a downside. Blinded gets downgraded to Disoriented instead of Distracted (you still get +50% Recovery time, so -50% from Streetfighter is negated by affliction). But it remains a solid strategy, as you still get sneak attack boost, recovery penalty is negated and enemies suffer from full effects of Chill Fog. Spell penetration is low, so with some decent armor and buff from Frenzy you will get close to none damage from the spell.

I don't see Evade ability from Rogue. Don't underestimate it. Mobility tool, which ignores water, webs and enemies and gives +50 Deflection is pretty neat. Personally I run with high Int Marauder (personal preferences) and this 3 seconds are stretched to almost 6 seconds for me. You throw Marauder forward with it and usually it results in Marauder getting surrounded by enemies, who miss their first attacks due this Deflect boost. You get best position for your Streetfighter, allow support characters to cast freely and negate alpha strike from enemies.

Upgrades for Evade are too costly in my opinion. Also you can use Priest spell to prolong this +50 Deflect by 10+ seconds with Time salvation, though there are better effects to prolong than that.

I completely ignored Smoke cloud, as I wanted enemies to hit my Marauder instead of support characters, but I suppose it's a good 'oh ****' button and setup for Backstab.

Edited by ErlKing
  • Like 1

Not sure but I'd consider dumping res since I don't believe it will do much for you honestly. Being flanked and frenzied is going to drop your deflection pretty low. You could consider putting it into your main stats but if you don't like dumped stats seems fairly good.

Amulet: Protective Eothasian Charm (Extra Perception and an incredible defensive buff when at low health)

It now gives -25% damage instead of -75%, so it's not a lifesaver anymore. Almost all damage reduction items and abilities were nerfed, though they never been that great anyway. You might have -40% damage reduction and expect recieving only half damage, but with enemy using superb weapon you will get 100%+40%-40%=100% versus 140% instead of 60% vs 100% (0.7 damage multiplier vs 0.6). Overall more damage modifiers for the enemy - less useful damage reducing effects.

Ouch, that's gonna hurt! I was really counting on that reduction for my Marauder. Seems like I will not be staying Blooded much. 

And good points about Escape I guess. 

If I were the TC, I wouldn't entirely ignore Backstab / Smoke Veil and/or Shadowing. It's a part of the Rogue package and rather potent tools to eliminate priority targets. Particularly if he goes with the 2handed weapon option.

Btw. from what I read seems like Lord Darryn's Voulge might be the most reliable way to stay permanently Flanked as a Berserker (as long as you don't clear Confusion).

Also Withering Strike seems a bit expensive for what it does (3 Guile). On the other hand, if you go 2H, Sap seems a very nice, cheap attack (1 Guile) - Primary weapon only though. Also no Blinding Strike -> Confounding Blind? Not very cheap (2 Guile), but an early Blind with a Deflection destroying upgrade? Plus Reflex save for even wider selection which defense to target? What's not to love?

Edited by Haplok

Ouch, that's gonna hurt! I was really counting on that reduction for my Marauder. Seems like I will not be staying Blooded much. 

And good points about Escape I guess. 

If I were the TC, I wouldn't entirely ignore Backstab / Smoke Veil and/or Shadowing. It's a part of the Rogue package and rather potent tools to eliminate priority targets. Particularly if he goes with the 2handed weapon option.

Btw. from what I read seems like Lord Darryn's Voulge might be the most reliable way to stay permanently Flanked as a Berserker (as long as you don't clear Confusion).

Also Withering Strike seems a bit expensive for what it does (3 Guile). On the other hand, if you go 2H, Sap seems a very nice, cheap attack (1 Guile) - Primary weapon only though. Also no Blinding Strike -> Confounding Blind? Not very cheap (2 Guile), but an early Blind with a Deflection destroying upgrade? Plus Reflex save for even wider selection which defense to target? What's not to love?

Hmm...

I'd feel less icky about staying confused if I had better Intellect. Going from 10 to 5 hurts. 

You don't need Wild Sprint and such because you have mobility ability from Rogue.

You may also consider taking Stand Alone. Thing is that with Spirit Frenzy and especially with Barbaric smash you apply Stagger through carnage, preventing enemies from engagement. I think it also prevents them from applying Flanked status to you, but I'm not sure. On other hand 20% bonus isn't that much considering 50% damage boost from sneak attacks when Streetfighter triggers and other boosts.

Firecrackers now have dual check - Deflection and Will, and count as negative effect, so duration is cut by resolve and other effects. Much harder to apply to Rogue now.

Bloody Slaughter isn't that helpful.

About Chill Fog and perception resistance - it works more reliably than Firecrackers now, but not without a downside. Blinded gets downgraded to Disoriented instead of Distracted (you still get +50% Recovery time, so -50% from Streetfighter is negated by affliction). But it remains a solid strategy, as you still get sneak attack boost, recovery penalty is negated and enemies suffer from full effects of Chill Fog. Spell penetration is low, so with some decent armor and buff from Frenzy you will get close to none damage from the spell.

I don't see Evade ability from Rogue. Don't underestimate it. Mobility tool, which ignores water, webs and enemies and gives +50 Deflection is pretty neat. Personally I run with high Int Marauder (personal preferences) and this 3 seconds are stretched to almost 6 seconds for me. You throw Marauder forward with it and usually it results in Marauder getting surrounded by enemies, who miss their first attacks due this Deflect boost. You get best position for your Streetfighter, allow support characters to cast freely and negate alpha strike from enemies.

Upgrades for Evade are too costly in my opinion. Also you can use Priest spell to prolong this +50 Deflect by 10+ seconds with Time salvation, though there are better effects to prolong than that.

I completely ignored Smoke cloud, as I wanted enemies to hit my Marauder instead of support characters, but I suppose it's a good 'oh ****' button and setup for Backstab.

Would you mind sharing your starting stats? One of the big things I'm leery about with this build is reduced Affliction durations while I Frenzy. 

I also didn't realize that Shadowing Beyond is an upgrade of Escape, so whoops!

Revised Abilities:

Level 2 - Escape (Changed from Backstab)

Level 3 - Blooded

Level 4 - Blinding Strike (Changed from Smoke Veil) and Barbaric Blow

Level 5 - Thick Skin

Level 6 - Dirty Fighting

Level 7 - Finishing Blow and Bloodlust (Or One Stands Alone)

Level 8 - Two-Handed Style

Level 9 - Confounding Blind (From Bloody Slaughter)

Level 11 - Adept Evasion

Level 12 - Barbaric Yell (Instead of Shadowing Beyond)

Level 15 - Tough

Level 16 - Barbaric Shout (Instead of Lion's Sprint) and Improved Critical

Level 17 - Brute Force

Level 18 - Sap/Slippery Mind (Instead of Withering Strike)

Level 20 - Blood Thirst (Instead of Perishing Strike) 

With only but so many chances to pick up certain powers, I'm probably going to have to neglect something. Unless someone has a better idea for how I should pick my abilities, this is probably going to be the one I end up going with. 

As far as Staggered goes, I'm pretty sure it interferes with Flanking, so I might go with Blood Frenzy/Blood Storm instead. Or maybe not even upgrade Frenzy at all and use the slots for something else. 

I might dump Resolve (Besides, lower Deflection makes me a more attractive target) but I don't like the idea of playing a Watcher who's that deficient in one area. Especially if I miss out on anything because of it (Though in the grand scheme of things, having ten resolve for dialogue checks means I might as well have three). 

ErlKing, please share your high INT Marauder starting stats, and everyone please feel free to give your feedback on my updated ability picks. I feel like this build just needs a little more polish before I'm ready to take it into the game!

Also, since Protective Eothasian Charm is now nerfed pretty hard, can someone recommend a better neck slot alternative? 

I'm a bit weird, so don't take it as a optimal build or something. I went with Death Godlike just for style, so that's just my way of playing.

10 Might
10 Con
18 Perception
10 Dexterity
19 Intellect
9 Resolve

I get crazy damage boosts from crits, sneak attack and streetfighter bonus, so might can be left small. It would be probably better to boost dextery instead of Int, but I prefer my buffs and debuffs to last longer and area effects to have wider range, so that's why Int.

Level 1 - Frenzy + Crippling Strike
Level 2 - Escape
Level 3 - Blooded
Level 4 - Two-Handed Style (or Dual wield) + Barbaric Smash

Level 5 - Thick Skin
Level 6 - Dirty Fighting
Level 7 - Finishing Blow + Bloodlust
Level 8 - Combat Focus (extra concentration is actually pretty useful)
Level 9 - Arterial strike (You don't really need blinding strike and this quick raw bleed is good in some cases)
Level 10 - Persistent Distraction + Spirit Frenzy
Level 11 - Riposite (might be good with Escape)
Level 12 -
Level 13 - Barbaric Smash + Deep Wounds

Level 15 - Unflinching (you won't be always bloodied and three resistances in one passive is great)
Level 16 - Interrupting blows + Improved Critical
Level 17 - Brute Force
Level 18 - Sap/Slippery Mind (??? haven't planned for this yet)
Level 20 - Blood Thirst

Arterial strike - sometimes you can hit one or two enemies with it and then jump away with Escape, letting them to die from bleed as they walk (hobbled they can't even run).

I mostly used Arterial strike instead of Finishing Blow, especially with high number of enemies because with dual wield any Full attack ability is much better than auto-attack.

I don't think you need roar for extra engagement, you already have +1 from Thick skinned and +1 from Persistent distraction. Interrupt roar is interesting, but it is usually better to stab stuff instead of screaming on it. Might be good for interrupting casters, but they usually have concentration anyway.

Edited by ErlKing

I'm a bit weird, so don't take it as a optimal build or something. I went with Death Godlike just for style, so that's just my way of playing.

10 Might

10 Con

18 Perception

10 Dexterity

19 Intellect

9 Resolve

I get crazy damage boosts from crits, sneak attack and streetfighter bonus, so might can be left small. It would be probably better to boost dextery instead of Int, but I prefer my buffs and debuffs to last longer and area effects to have wider range, so that's why Int.

Level 1 - Frenzy + Crippling Strike

Level 2 - Escape

Level 3 - Blooded

Level 4 - Two-Handed Style (or Dual wield) + Barbaric Smash

Level 5 - Thick Skin

Level 6 - Dirty Fighting

Level 7 - Finishing Blow + Bloodlust

Level 8 - Combat Focus (extra concentration is actually pretty useful)

Level 9 - Arterial strike (You don't really need blinding strike and this quick raw bleed is good in some cases)

Level 10 - Persistent Distraction + Spirit Frenzy

Level 11 - Riposite (might be good with Escape)

Level 12 -

Level 13 - Barbaric Smash + Deep Wounds

Level 15 - Unflinching (you won't be always bloodied and three resistances in one passive is great)

Level 16 - Interrupting blows + Improved Critical

Level 17 - Brute Force

Level 18 - Sap/Slippery Mind (??? haven't planned for this yet)

Level 20 - Blood Thirst

Arterial strike - sometimes you can hit one or two enemies with it and then jump away with Escape, letting them to die from bleed as they walk (hobbled they can't even run).

I mostly used Arterial strike instead of Finishing Blow, especially with high number of enemies because with dual wield any Full attack ability is much better than auto-attack.

I don't think you need roar for extra engagement, you already have +1 from Thick skinned and +1 from Persistent distraction. Interrupt roar is interesting, but it is usually better to stab stuff instead of screaming on it. Might be good for interrupting casters, but they usually have concentration anyway.

Alright, thanks! I'll rethink the skills a bit and post an update in the next post. As for the build, it looks good - though I kind of agree that having higher Dexterity might be preferable, especially since I won't get those bonuses from Death Godlike.

Does anyone know if Flanked + Distracted counts for the 2 Sneak Attack conditionals to trigger Deathblows? 

Staggered and Distracted would count for Deathblows and you apply Staggered through Carnage with Spirit Frenzy on. Before 1.1 I think Staggered was guaranteed, not it's Will attack. It triggers fairly often unless you play PoTD, so it would be easy to trigger Deathblows.

Actually engagement shout might be good with decent Int as it becomes radius instead of cone. Not the best debuff, but it costs 1 Rage and with Streetfighter recovery boost it's fairly quick. On other hand Wizards, Ciphers and Priests have better debuffs and Marauder's time better spent on killing things.

I'm REALLY hesitant to drop Might, but I did a little bit of rearranging the attributes and wound up with this. 

16 Might

10 Con

11 Dexterity

18 Perception

15 Intellect

10 Resolve

Again, this is with all bonuses factored in. 

If Might REALLY isn't that useful, I might drop it down to 10 (Adjusted to 11 with the Human racial bonus) and then have a more even spread of Dexterity, Perception, and Intellect. Can someone weigh in on this? 

that might dmg bonus is not going to do very much for you considering the amount of dmg modifiers you will be stacking in combat. Also frenzy give 5 might if I remember correctly.

I'd drop might to 10 and boost Con. Dex isn't super important either because frenzy+streetfighter+bloodlust is more then plenty.

Be wary of staggered tho, if enemy can't engage u they might not be able to flank u?

Confounding blind is one of the absolute best debuffs in the game. Take it.

Backstabbing can be avoided imo not worth the point or hassle with this kind of character. Going invisible to backstab in combat is too expensive. If u had good lash dmg I'd grab it tho, but u won't.

I'm not a fan of finishing blow either. One stand alone is totally worth it.

Withering strikes upgraded corrode version is strong on tougher targets, and weakened owns enemy fighter types.

Edited by Dorftek

For me Barbarian part of Marauder is more of crazyness than being a brute.

I was even considering Corpse-eater barbarian when I learned that there are stuff like:

Forbidden Flesh Pie - Heavily seasoned Kith meat, ground and baked into a greasy crust. The strong spices cover up the unsavory taste, but the knowledge will stay with you forever.

[-1 Int, +2 Might, +2 Power Level (only for Corpse-eater), -3 Diplomacy]

Sadly, this particular approach isn't viable due to lack of ingredients, for some reason you can only loot kith meat from other cannibals, but not collect it directly from source. Also, there isn't much variety in this 'special food'.

Anyway, even if it would be easily accessible it wouldn't outweigh Berserker benefits, but it would be an interesting playstyle - unique food based buffs.

Edited by ErlKing

I'm REALLY hesitant to drop Might, but I did a little bit of rearranging the attributes and wound up with this. 

16 Might

10 Con

11 Dexterity

18 Perception

15 Intellect

10 Resolve

If Might REALLY isn't that useful, I might drop it down to 10 (Adjusted to 11 with the Human racial bonus) and then have a more even spread of Dexterity, Perception, and Intellect. Can someone weigh in on this? 

I actually like this spread, and build. We're working to start showcasing some good builds out there from the community, would you be averse to Obsidian showcasing this build and discussing it?

• Like 4

I like big bugs and I cannot lie...

16 Might

10 Con

11 Dexterity

18 Perception

15 Intellect

10 Resolve

I actually like this spread, and build. We're working to start showcasing some good builds out there from the community, would you be averse to Obsidian showcasing this build and discussing it?

Sure! Wow, I'm honestly very flattered. I can't wait to hear what you guys have to say about it. 

Alright! Abilities - Take 3

Level 2 - Escape (Changed from Backstab)

Level 3 - Blooded

Level 4 - Blinding Strike (Changed from Smoke Veil) and Barbaric Blow

Level 5 - Thick Skin
Level 6 - Dirty Fighting

Level 7 - Arterial Strike (Instead of Finishing Blow) and Bloodlust

Level 8 - Two-Handed Style

Level 9 - Confounding Blind (From Bloody Slaughter)

Level 11 - Adept Evasion

Level 12 - One Stands Alone (Instead of Shadowing Beyond)

Level 14 - Interrupting Blows (Instead of Devastating Strike)

Level 15 - Unflinching (Instead of Tough)

Level 16 - Withering Strike and Improved Critical (Instead of Barbaric Shout)

Level 17 - Brute Force

Level 18 - Sap/Slippery Mind/Toxic Strike (Not sure which)

Level 20 - Blood Thirst (Instead of Perishing Strike) 

And, provided I don't need Might (And I can always get drugs for Might)

12 Might (10+2)

15 Con (4+1)

10 Dexterity (9+1)

18 Perception ( 8 )

15 Intellect (5)

10 Resolve (9+1)

I might want higher Intellect, though I'm not sure. I do know I can boost Might through drugs. 

Edited by Cyrus_Blackfeather

16 Might

10 Con

11 Dexterity

18 Perception

15 Intellect

10 Resolve

Sure! Wow, I'm honestly very flattered. I can't wait to hear what you guys have to say about it. 

Very cool, hopefully we can get more of these kind of things talked about so we get some more community interaction:)

• Like 1

I like big bugs and I cannot lie...

Death Godlike and that dmg resist when bloodied necklace you get earlier add a lot of flavour to a zerker / street fighter.  Was one of my fav melee builds. 

Probably going to stick with Human personally, but Death Godlike does look fun. Devs, if you're still reading this, I LOVE what you've done with the Death Godlike heads compared to the first game. Very creepy.