Hunting Season Reputation Bug

Panso

Question

Greetings Obsidian Team,

when the druids attack Sayuka at the beginning of the quest "Hunting Season" your reputation with the Royal Deadfire Company is negatively affected.

This seems to be a bug. Sadly I overwrote my savegame directly prior to the bug occuring but I was able to reproduce it when it first occured and seemed to be clearly linked to the quest. (I retried the fight because I thought I probably injured some Rauataian soldier but the same negative reputation modification occured.)

Best,

Panso

4 answers to this question

Now I know when I got negative reputation with RDC. Looking for solution for Overgrowth quest bug I found out that there was Druid attack on the city, which didn't even happen to me. As I left Workshop on my first visit on Sayuka all NPCs were gone, but no messenger or any hostiles around. I boarded the ship and got back to Sayuka and NPCs was back again, so didn't think it's much of a problem. Later I discovered I have 1 level of negative reputation with RDC and conversation with Okaya where she said "good, you left the city" makes sense now. 

I won't go back to that point in this playthrough but I think you should know that this could happen too (I visited Sayuka in search for Serafen's friend, before sent there by RDC - maybe that's the case).