Crash: Fighting Desert Wurms at Poko Kohara

Khavall

Question

At the Poko Kohara ruins, if I approach the pack of Desert Wurms from the southeast, the game engages in combat, and then about 2-3 rounds into combat crashes completely.

I've attached the crash file.

6 answers to this question

Greetings Khavall,

My apology for any inconvenience these crashes have caused you when fighting those pesky wurms in Poko Kohara ruins :) by chance I'm not seeing the files attached, please send both DxDiag and Output logs ASAP so we can investigate this issue on our end?

Cheers.

Hm, I could've sworn I attached them.

I can't seem to attach the error.log or the crash.dmp files(I am not permitted to upload files of this type)

Also, I went to just skip the wurms and enter the temple and encountered another crash, so it might just be that there's x amount of time before a crash in this load.

output_log.txt

DxDiag.txt

Allright, let's try this one then. This should have all the logs and dumps and the savegame. Thanks again

EDIT: Just realized this didn't get through because the file was too big, I'll try again...

Ok, here's everything but the savegame. I can't seem to upload the savegame as part of it because the save file is 2,000 kb, which... is over 507 even zipped.

2018-06-06_110748.zip

Edited by Khavall

Ok, well, the latest patch seemed to fix it.

It also seems to have deposited 2 large drakes and some sand grubs right at where my party was on load, so there was a bit more challenge to the fight, but at least it didn't crash!