[Bug][Quest/Task] Sealed Fate: Couple issues

Morpten

Question

This may only occur for the solution path where you have not opened Degnos' satchel and you suggest opening the satchel when speaking with Avetta.

Notice how the description reads how Degnos "takes off running full pelt down the docks."

sld_ft_01.png

But instead of running straight "down the docks" he seems to favor the Vailian Trading Company HQ (to the north) first...

sld_ft_02.png

...and only then suddenly takes a sharp turn to head at least in the general direction of the "docks".

sld_ft_03.png

OK, so not the "docks" to the west where we originally arrived at in Queen's Berth/Neketaka for the first time, but apparently the other ones to the east. Fair enough.

sld_ft_04.png

Well... you're just going to stand there or what?

sld_ft_05.png

Apparently you do.

Maybe speaking to him once more will trigger his transition from Queen's Berth to the "eastern docks"?
Mmmh... wait a minute, you mean the satchel I just gave to Avetta a minute ago? OK...

sld_ft_06.png

"You have lost an item: 0x Degnos' Satchel". Sounds about right(?).

sld_ft_07.png

Sure, see you around, if the transition trigger should ever fire off correctly and should get you out of Queen's Berth eventually. Doesn't look like that's going to happen anytime soon though.
Also thanks for the 37 copper pands. I'm feeling a little bad for taking them in exchange for a non-existent satchel resp. a task which has been already resolved 2 minutes ago, but "never look a gift horse in the mouth" and all that.

sld_ft_08.png

Good luck with that.
I wouldn't show my face around Avetta after what you've tried to pull but couldn't hurt to try to get on her good side again I guess.

sld_ft_09.png

So... you're going back to Avetta or not?

Apparently not.

sld_ft_05.png

So... quod erat demonstrandum there are obviously a couple things amiss when going for this solution of "Sealed Fate".

One more thing - for my current playthrough I went with one of the other solutions that involves opening the satchel and reading the Suspicious Letter but giving only Avetta's Seal back to Avetta. The Suspicious Letter containing the information I returned to Degnos instead.

But despite that the addendum to the resolved task still states that I returned the item-s- I found in Degnos' satchel to him.

sldft_crrntsltnddndm.png

Edited by Morpten

1 answer to this question