No! I don't want the only four star navigator available to suffer delusions of grandeur and leave my ship.

But if he bulks up from eating gulls, that's fine.

• Like 10

My Deadfire mods
Out With The Good: The mod for tidying up your Deadfire combat tooltip.
Waukeen's Berth: Make all your basic purchases at Queen's Berth.
Carrying Voice: Wider chanter invocations.
Nemnok's Congregation: Lets all priests express their true faith.

Deadfire skill check catalogue right here!

that imp is surprisingly good in boarding combats.  he's a tad squishy, but also hard to hit, and has some decent spells.

for those that play using Nemnok as a pet... what's it like basically tossing the entire engagement system in combat?

• Like 1

that imp is surprisingly good in boarding combats.  he's a tad squishy, but also hard to hit, and has some decent spells.

for those that play using Nemnok as a pet... what's it like basically tossing the entire engagement system in combat?

I think you mean that troll you find in fire, not Nemnok.
  • Like 1

nvAeseu.png

There are a decent amount of 'freaks' you can crew your ship with, troll cook from the Hole, Worthless (who's actually great at his job), I got a bug / spider person somewhere...

'Bug/spider perso' is probably Big Mouth who is a Vithrack surgeon (that is pretty much useless due to the fact that he cannot participate in any ship event that requires a surgeon) that can be recruited in Dunnage, i think.

• Like 1

There are a decent amount of 'freaks' you can crew your ship with, troll cook from the Hole, Worthless (who's actually great at his job), I got a bug / spider person somewhere...

'Bug/spider perso' is probably Big Mouth who is a Vithrack surgeon (that is pretty much useless due to the fact that he cannot participate in any ship event that requires a surgeon) that can be recruited in Dunnage, i think.

Ac, but can he appear in that event where a crew member tries to hop into the Watcher's bed? Asking for a friend.

Also, we can hire a Deathead in Crookspur.

• Like 3

Ac, but can he appear in that event where a crew member tries to hop into the Watcher's bed? Asking for a friend.

Nope, as far as i know, none of the 'weird' crewmates EVER participate in ANY event.

Which is really dumb and lame and ****.

• Like 3

Nope, as far as i know, none of the 'weird' crewmates EVER participate in ANY event.

Which is really dumb and lame and ****.

Which really ruins my open door policy concerning Birta

• Like 2

I've had this event happen twice across all my playthroughs thus far, and both times it was a crew member with an impulsive personality, although not the same one.

My Deadfire mods
Out With The Good: The mod for tidying up your Deadfire combat tooltip.
Waukeen's Berth: Make all your basic purchases at Queen's Berth.
Carrying Voice: Wider chanter invocations.
Nemnok's Congregation: Lets all priests express their true faith.

Deadfire skill check catalogue right here!

I've had this event happen twice across all my playthroughs thus far, and both times it was a crew member with an impulsive personality, although not the same one.

I think i had it once with a Drunkard crew mate.

Might've been Eld Engrim or whatshisname

I think i had it once with a Drunkard crew mate.

Might've been Eld Engrim or whatshisname

Yeah mine was Eld Engrim. I nearly lost it :lol:

Second time was a male Orlan, forget which one. Decided to let my Watcher get freaky ;) the whole crew cheered when we came out. Morale was raised a good deal that day.

I wonder if there's any interactivity between companions if you have an ongoing relationship? I can't imagine Xoti taking kindly to that

• Like 1

right, I meant Grog.

anyone play regularly with Grog?

that imp is surprisingly good in boarding combats. he's a tad squishy, but also hard to hit, and has some decent spells.

right, I meant Grog.

anyone play regularly with Grog?

Who the heck is Grog? Is there a troll crewmate I haven't heard of?

First time I encountered this, the crew member was “impulsive”. The second time it was “loyal”. Both times it was male captain/female crew member.

"Art and song are creations but so are weapons and lies"

"Our worst enemies are inventions of the mind. Pleasure. Fear. When we see them for what they are, we become unstoppable."

*feels very lucky to have not yet been visited by ANY crew members for the purposes of hopping into her Watcher's bed*This is what I get for wandering these forums. These images. Eld Engrim?...I can see some characters going for it....uh not most of mine though.*shudders* Also yeah no bulking up of my imp. I like him at his proper impy size. He's very adorable after all!

• Like 1