So i assume the max nr of companion reputation you can get is +5/-5 same as with the factions? While it is quite easy to get to +5 for faction reputation this seems really tricky for companions.

Does companion reputation towards you only depend on your own action or also the companion composition?

Which companions do get a long well and which don't?

It seems serafen gets a long with nearly everyone well.... 

Eder and Xoti like one another

Aloth doesn't like anyone

Pallegina disslikes Tekehu

Tekehu disslikes Maia

I am looking for like a party composition where everyone gets along well....

So i assume the max nr of companion reputation you can get is +5/-5 same as with the factions? While it is quite easy to get to +5 for faction reputation this seems really tricky for companions.

Does companion reputation towards you only depend on your own action or also the companion composition?

Which companions do get a long well and which don't?

It seems serafen gets a long with nearly everyone well.... 

Eder and Xoti like one another

Aloth doesn't like anyone

Pallegina disslikes Tekehu

Tekehu disslikes Maia

I am looking for like a party composition where everyone gets along well....

Pallegina  dislike Xoti

Xoti dislike Pallegina (less then Pallegina hate her)

Btw Companion's Reputation seems broken atm..

Edited by kilay

Companions sometimes start with dislike and then get along.

At least Pallegina and Teheku could find some balance.

Also companions dislikes mean very little. Sometimes Pallegina and Xoti burst in religion/agnostism burst, but we can always can tell that we need to find the God literally.

Eder, Xoti, Serafen, Aloth/Teheku will be nice and pleasant.

Edited by evilcat

I think a better way to do this is to find a characteristic all your targeted party members respond well to.

Eder, xoti, takehu, serafen and maia all appreciate humor/clever options.

Pallegrina, maya and aloth appreciate duty options.

Some conflicts almost cannot be avoided, since sometimes party members automatically respond to what is happening, which can change their relationship to others.This is outside of your control other than removing people who have conflicted views from the party entirely.

Examples of this last one are xoti vs pallegrina (religion vs anti religion), maia vs takehu (progressive/pro rauatai vs traditional huana), and eder vs leaden key aloth.

In my game:

Aloth seems to like Pallegina for the most part.

Tekehu likes Xoti, but Xoti hates Tekehu.

Serafen and Eder both seems to like most people

Tekehu and Maia don't get along for obvious reasons.

Also bear in mind, the companion's disposition for the three returning companions can change depending on how their PoE story ended. It won't be completely different, but there will be differences.

i played a rational stoic character and this didn't seem to impact companions a lot...if you for example play a bleak walker who is cruel and aggressive - does this have an impact on companions?

I don't know for sure as I've only done stuff like that to a limited degree, but for the most part they react to what you say, not what you do, and when they do react to what you do, if they like jokes, you can easily joke them out of it afterwards. For instance, my first character had cruel half full and aggressive totally full, and Aloth liked him more than my second one, who had 0 points in cruel and aggressive only 1/4 full, with Aloth being in the party all the time for both characters. A Bleak Walker I tried got to -1 with Eder and back to 0 in a really short time just by cracking jokes.

Edited by Slotharingia

nvAeseu.png