Most of higher tier upgraded abilities seem meh.

Especially, the 8 or 9th level upgraded abilities look less attractive now, so in most cases, multi-classes are superior to single classes imo. I know the balancing is ongoing and the next patch will be the bargain sale of nerfs, but I hope someday we finally get some reasonable buffs for those unattractive abilities, in addition to several subclasses like Corpse Eater.

MC often look better at level 20. But what matters are level 7-20. Having build coming together after 16+ you will not see it much in play.

There is a path of building ultimate glassconon with two martial classes, and using party members to support it.

SOme of the power builds are "take your favorite class and add monk".

There is a risk of pushing too much active abillities at tier 8/9 since even single class will not see it play.

I think it is better to push some very strong passives at tier 8+. Like Prestige.

There is an idea to give pool classes passives like "Gain +3 Zeal" at level 8 and 9. So you could just focus on Paladin stuff, and use paladin powers.

There could be more neutral passives (or maybe actives?), at low levels and high. There is problem especially with Priest/Druid/Wizard that if you go single class there is not much you can spend level points on.

Having more neutral passives would make single class more atrctive, since you could always dump your points on neutrals.

There is also an option of taking low level power, and being able to upgrade it even more at level 8.

For the record only 30% characters are MC(Josh telemtery data), so it is power players ignore. And creating brand new MC system and then nerf it to trashed level, that is waste of time.

Edited by evilcat

There could be more neutral passives (or maybe actives?), at low levels and high. There is problem especially with Priest/Druid/Wizard that if you go single class there is not much you can spend level points on.

Having more neutral passives would make single class more atrctive, since you could always dump your points on neutrals.

For the record only 30% characters are MC, so it is power players ignore. And creating brand new MC system and then nerf it to trashed level, that is waste of time.

Where is the 30% figure from. I find that fascinating. I am less interested in multiclassing these days. I'm a big fan of the passives. Anything that automatically makes my characters better without having to select something while fighting makes play easier for me. I'm just lazy that way.

Joe

• Like 1