Holy Radiance clarification

Gromnir

Question

at release, and with 1.1, holy radiance is not modified by priestly dispositions.  would the developers please clarify the current irrelevance of priestly favored/disfavored dispositions as working as intended or the result o' a bug.  

thank you.

HA! Good Fun!

ps apologies for the bump, and am realizing few folks actual play a main character priest or mc priest, but this is, at the very least, a curious quirk.  why even have priestly dispositions if the priest's' efforts to be aligning favorably has no gameplay impact?  is this another tooltip error?  if it is an error, is a curious small one as with full disposition attunement, Gromnir is having difficulty seeing a holy radiance bonus to healing or vessel burn.  

Edited by Gromnir

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

4 answers to this question

bump

how 'bout some priest love, eh?

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

much appreciated.  thank you.

HA! Good Fun!

at release, and with 1.1, holy radiance is not modified by priestly dispositions.  would the developers please clarify the current irrelevance of priestly favored/disfavored dispositions as working as intended or the result o' a bug.  

thank you.

HA! Good Fun!

ps apologies for the bump, and am realizing few folks actual play a main character priest or mc priest, but this is, at the very least, a curious quirk.  why even have priestly dispositions if the priest's' efforts to be aligning favorably has no gameplay impact?  is this another tooltip error?  if it is an error, is a curious small one as with full disposition attunement, Gromnir is having difficulty seeing a holy radiance bonus to healing or vessel burn.  

Is it true that there is no holy radiance scaling with disposition?

The base amount is 15 healing, but my MC priest gets more than that (removing power level scaling and might bonus, it is closer to a base of ~23), and I have 4 stoic/3 rational as a priest of berath, which seems to imply something like ~2.6666 per disposition if it's capped at 3 per reputation like in poe1 (which is small, but frankly the disposition scaling in poe1 was utterly OP). I feel like I definitely didn't have that extra base healing when I first started out with my priest.

Edited by thelee