[1.1b] Tooltips missing on part of Character Screen

Enoch

Question

No mouseover tooltips are appearing in the "Attributes" section of the character screen for any of my characters on any of my saves. 

They appear everywhere else on the Character screen, but not between the "Attributes" and "Skills" subheadings.  This includes the Attribute names, the values, and all the blue-text words in the effect descriptions. 

6 answers to this question

Update:  A few minutes later, I noticed that the tooltips were back.  Loaded a different save, gone.  Went back to the first, gone again.  But then I traveled to the World Map, and tooltips re-appeared.

The conclusion of my experiments is that this appears to only happen when still within the area where a save was initially loaded.  Entering buildings within that area doesn't fix it, but going to another zone does. 

Greetings Enoch,

Would you be able to provide the save in question that this issue is presenting itself? I have loaded saves created from 1.1 and earlier and am not seeing the issue as mentioned. 

Thank you!

-Caleb

I like big bugs and I cannot lie...

Still occurring on Quicksaves, but not on named saves.  May not have time to pull one and email it tonight. 

Ultimately, a low-priority issue if every there was one.  But it was subtle enough that I wanted to report in case nobody else did.