Even after the 1.1 patch, my game is STILL crashing.

Disdam

Question

Before you say it, no, it isn't my pc. This pc is new and has no problems with no other game.

I keep getting crashes every 10-20 minutes that completely freeze up my computer and i have to restart. Whats going on?

Edited by Disdam

7 answers to this question

I am still suffering GPU driver crashes and black screens randomly during the game after the patch. It is most common while leveling up.

This is incredibly frustrating and isn't even being acknowledged by the team.

Come on, Obsidian.

I am still suffering GPU driver crashes and black screens randomly during the game after the patch. It is most common while leveling up.

You are not alone :'( Leveling up crashes the game for me as well.

Greetings,

My apology for any inconveniences these crashes are causing you, please can you forward us your DxDiag and output logs so we can investigate this further.

Cheers.

Alright will do.

Edited by Disdam

Hello Disdam,

Again, thank you for being patient as we look into this issue for you :) I've received your DxDiag and Output logs and entered a ticket on your behalf to our Developers. If I find out any additional information regarding this I will be more than happy to pass it a long, in the meantime let our Devs look into this.

Cheers.

Hello Disdam,

Again, thank you for being patient as we look into this issue for you :) I've received your DxDiag and Output logs and entered a ticket on your behalf to our Developers. If I find out any additional information regarding this I will be more than happy to pass it a long, in the meantime let our Devs look into this.

Cheers.

Thanks matey! Really appreciate the reply and assistance.