Also, I'm pretty sure Mother Sharprock has been featured to some extent in scripted interactions, and Birta is listed as wilder, but talks.

Interesting. The only non-kith crew member I ever saw participating in scriped interactions was Worthless Idiot whom the crew put in a cage and wanted to kill (that was the scariest moment in the game for me, had no idea I was sailing with a bunch of murder hobos  :aiee:).

Hey man, the word isn't murder hobo. It's adventurer.

No, because I made that up. :p

And I totally fell for it LMAO

If we're being honest, so did I.

• Like 3

If I'm typing in red, it means I'm being sarcastic. But not this time.

Dark green, on the other hand, is for jokes and irony in general.

Worst thing I've seen the crew do in my game is play Orlan's Head. Which I definitely do *not* approve of.

Funny story, one time they invited me to a game of Orlan's head, and one of them playing was actually an Orlan.

• Like 3

Worst thing I've seen the crew do in my game is play Orlan's Head. Which I definitely do *not* approve of.

Funny story, one time they invited me to a game of Orlan's head, and one of them playing was actually an Orlan.

As an ex-slave Wild Orlan reincarnated as an orlan nature godlike, I would definitely want to slap that orlan lmao

• Like 3

God, I kept getting this event over and over again, I wish there was a way to throw the ones playing that silly game overboard. Along with the religious guy who kept insisting that we should appease Ondra by throwing our money into the sea. And those two that keep hauling in loads of fish and asking me if we should keep it. The amount of repeatable ship interactions is a bit too high. 

By the way, the fish event led to something funny too once. We checked the fish, found that it was in no condition to be eaten, but then I got an option to let a druid use purge toxin spell on it. Let Tekehu do it as he was the only druid on the team, and what do you know, next interaction I get is about how half the crew is now ill because of those fish. Guess Tekehu was slacking. The game suggested again that I let a druid tend to the sick crew members, but at this point I wasn't sure if that was a good idea. I tried it anyway, and the bloody godlike actually had the gall to complain that I'm forcing him to work. Suffice to say all the bad fish we found after that went back into the sea. 

• Like 5

By the way, the fish event led to something funny too once. We checked the fish, found that it was in no condition to be eaten, but then I got an option to let a druid use purge toxin spell on it. Let Tekehu do it as he was the only druid on the team, and what do you know, next interaction I get is about how half the crew is now ill because of those fish. Guess Tekehu was slacking. The game suggested again that I let a druid tend to the sick crew members, but at this point I wasn't sure if that was a good idea. I tried it anyway, and the bloody godlike actually had the gall to complain that I'm forcing him to work. Suffice to say all the bad fish we found after that went back into the sea.

Same thing happened to me. Tekehu casts a spell and then bam - everyone's sick either way.

• Like 1

Same thing happened to me. Tekehu casts a spell and then bam - everyone's sick either way.

I half suspect that this is a bug, but if so, it's funny enough for me to wish that they do not fix it. 

• Like 2

It's one of the "crew infighting" events - someone turns on Eliam, insulting him and wanting him off the ship (because death godlike). It's sort of horrible, but if you let them fight it out, Eliam demonstrates a pretty neat ability (because death godlike).

• Like 3

It's one of the "crew infighting" events - someone turns on Eliam, insulting him and wanting him off the ship (because death godlike). It's sort of horrible, but if you let them fight it out, Eliam demonstrates a pretty neat ability (because death godlike).

Now I wish I could trigger it on my death godlike run. Booo. 

Holy Hel, how did you get that? I would have a nervous breakdown since I like imps more than anything else in the game besides the grumpy elf, Tekehu and Rekke xD

By being a worthless idiot myself and not noticing that I've been forcing a couple of injured crew members work for a few days. Morale dropped to ~5, and that scene happened. Well, I'm not really sure if low morale had anything to do with it, but it seems like a logical conclusion. Crew personalities probably mattered too. I think they were accusing him of stealing something? And they were led by the guy who always was the most aggressive one in all the interactions. 

I was able to talk them out of killing the poor imp in the end, but they did scare me for a second. I was expecting to get a mutiny at low morale, not this.

I’ll have to keep that in mind! I too am a worthless idiot who keeps forgetting to feed and water my minions. I never tend to remember until the day clocks over and I get low morale/hungry/thirsty spam all over my ui lol.

I’m a ****ty terrible horrible bad bad captain. I guess that’s what they get for putting a twice dead godlike wayfarer in charge when he’s never stepped foot on a boat before? *shrug*

• Like 1