[Bug] [Quest] - Of Like Minds

Insolentius

Question

It's impossible to advance this quest if Dance of Death is also active (at the stage where you're supposed to capture the Floating Hangman). When talking to Furrante, there's no dialogue option(s) regarding director Castol's request.

4 answers to this question

I'd like to add that it's impossible for me to advance "Of Like Minds" too, though in my case I have done the quest, but it won't disappear from my journal.

Furrante told me to go to Crookspur on his own, Castol told me to go to Furrante about it after I had already done the Crookspur quest (or well in my case I freed the slaves instead). Castol does acknowledge I've already done it, but the quest doesn't disappear from my journal and still tells me to talk to Furrante. Furrante however has no dialogue for this, not before or after I went to Magran's Teeth.

• Like 1

I'd like to add that it's impossible for me to advance "Of Like Minds" too, though in my case I have done the quest, but it won't disappear from my journal.

Furrante told me to go to Crookspur on his own, Castol told me to go to Furrante about it after I had already done the Crookspur quest (or well in my case I freed the slaves instead). Castol does acknowledge I've already done it, but the quest doesn't disappear from my journal and still tells me to talk to Furrante. Furrante however has no dialogue for this, not before or after I went to Magran's Teeth.

I have the exact same problem. Anyone know if his is the last quest for the VTC?

I have the exact same problem. Anyone know if his is the last quest for the VTC?

It isn't. It's not even relevant to their main quest line.