AI Editor - Wizard problem

klajton

Question

After installing beta patch I've noticed that in my AI editor i cannot choose any spells for my wizards. For other classes everything works perfectly well - i see all abilities and so on. When I choose wizard - I see only 4 sets of weapons, items and nothing more... So I cannot make any scripts using spells...

10 answers to this question

Same problem. All of the sudden my battlemage lost all his abilities... If i create custom dude, then it is working. My MC still can't see his stuff.

Wonder if the reason behind it that i used some other player custom AI?

Now i deleted all files, repaired game at steam. Nothing changed.

Edit. Doesnt matter which save file i load. It just doesnt work with MC. Rest of crew doing just fine...

Edit #2. Removed all gear. Abilities apeared. Gonna figure out now df is breaking editor.

Edit #3. Turns out it is grimoire. No idea if it is breaking editor because i am low level, not having spells after pl 1 or somethign else... 

Edited by Sifjar
  • Like 2

Same problem. All of the sudden my battlemage lost all his abilities... If i create custom dude, then it is working. My MC still can't see his stuff.

Edit. Doesnt matter which save file i load. It just doesnt work with MC. Rest of crew doing just fine...

Edit #2. Removed all gear. Abilities apeared. Gonna figure out now df is breaking editor.

Edit #3. Turns out it is grimoire. No idea if it is breaking editor because i am low level, not having spells after pl 1 or somethign else... 

Thank you for bringing this to our attention! Ill get this added with the information we have that grimoires are the root of the cause

I like big bugs and I cannot lie...

Thank you for bringing this to our attention! Ill get this added with the information we have that grimoires are the root of the cause

I have the same (or very similar) problems with Serafen as a Witch, so I'm not sure the grimoire is the root of the problem.

I just want to use Whispers of Treason, and I can't even set any conditions (other than Always True), and for Prioritize by, I want to choose Lowest Will, but the only options I have are "Most Afflictions" and "Marked Prey/Sworn Enemy", see screen cap:

https://snag.gy/UG6Zgw.jpg

They are not. The root of the cause is a ****ed up translation file. If you change the game to English, suddenly everything works fine.

They are not. The root of the cause is a ****ed up translation file. If you change the game to English, suddenly everything works fine.

Alas, while good for OP, I've only ever played in English. I wish I had such a simple solution.