Play now or wait for patching master thread

I DEMAND A KONSTANTEN ROMANCE

NO!!!!!!!!

Seriously Konstanten being the weakest sidekick really is a low blow.  Maybe the dwarf recovery front will finally get to see the horizon in Eternity 3.

Bleak Walkers everywhere! Zero points in Diplomacy. lol

or magranites

I'm a Magranite Bleak Walker.  I also visited Sigil once and joined the Bleak Cabal.

Edited by Karkarov
  • Like 2

Hm, I had 2 CTDs. Both of them involved a path that ended the story quickly. First one was saying no to Berath at the start of the game and dying. Second one was pissing off another god and letting him kill me. I forget who or how. Seeing as it had something to do with my demise I accepted the crashes as fluff. :D

Other than that the game is far to easy and the open world component takes away from experiencing the game at a proper pace. This last part can't be patched and is in part by choice of the player, but the first one should be addressed I think. In POEI people in my party died many many times. In POEII I think I may have had two or three people unconscious the entire game.

Haven't experienced any bugs, but that's probably because I didn't really check the battle log as often. I did notice that sometimes stat stacking worked and other times it didn't.

sound like an idiot

Those are (unprovoked) personal attacks that followed a statement that wasn't in line with one's opinion. If some people can't recognize them it's sad - because it might be a hint that it's totally normal for them to talk like that to another human being.

Nothing wrong with criticism and disagreement - also nothing wrong with "flaming" such snotty behavior.

Edited by Amentep
Removed deleted posts from quote
  • Like 5

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

I read a long time ago that over 80% of our thoughts are negative. I don't know how one measures something like that. But I think this makes it clear that the easy path is to be negative. It takes effort, awareness, and deliberateness to be positive, never mind constructive. I used to tell my daughter she didn't get to say she didn't like some food until she tasted it first. If she hated it after that, I wouldn't make her eat it ever again.

Play the game. Have fun. Or don't. 

Joe

• Like 2

I read a long time ago that over 80% of our thoughts are negative. I don't know how one measures something like that. But I think this makes it clear that the easy path is to be negative. It takes effort, awareness, and deliberateness to be positive, never mind constructive. I used to tell my daughter she didn't get to say she didn't like some food until she tasted it first. If she hated it after that, I wouldn't make her eat it ever again.

Play the game. Have fun. Or don't. 

Joe

Codswallop. That much negativity makes life unbearable.

For reference I didn't gang up on guy I treated him politely and respectfully. 

But lot of people have been trolling it easy see it. I think I seen 3 threads asking if sold well. They starting threads and then when people point out the mistakes in there arguments they start another thread same. Seen to few claimed to be making review game when it was just attempting bash.

So I agreed with Boeroar and then the guy, he dragged me into that conversation, therefore I can not be ganging up on him.

As for him using ad hominem he did use as Boeroar pointed out.

Contrary to popular belief, it is possible to respond to people who disagree with your opinion politely. Please do so.
  • Like 1

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

Just finished the game prior to patch 1.1 and I really enjoyed having been able to experience a nearly 100 % RAW presentation post release.  I didn't get to do this for the first pillars (despite having bought that game on day one release as well because honestly, the first pillars just didn't suck me in at all like deadfire did.)

I enjoyed this game so darn much, I found it easy to finish an early playthrough.

Many months from now, when all of the DLC has been released and all of the balancing has been done, I'll replay the game one more time (different port decisions, different PC and dispositions, different factions, POTD instead of hard, etc + DLC).  Being able to compare the game before/after with all of the patches/balancing/etc will be fun, I imagine.

I played PoE I and II both on hard using companions.  I'm actually considering going all the way back to PoE I and playing on POTD using all min/maxed henchmen (whom I will also 'port over' into deadfire.  The idea of using a 100 % ported party is appealing to me, even if its just henchmen).  

So even in master patch some rather important staff like companion dialogs still broken. As in - WANT TO TALK dialogs still dont even start. Well they said it will be NEXT path. So if companions a important 2 your game - enjoy waiting for another month

Edited by Dopsim

So even in master patch some rather important staff like companion dialogs still broken. As in - WANT TO TALK dialogs still dont even start. Well they said it will be NEXT path. So if companions a important 2 your game - enjoy waiting for another month

I can't wait anymore. I'll play and use some sidekicks so if there is still any problems with companions I won't have to worry too much.

I really like the brute and sorcerer multiclasses so Rekke and Fassina will be more than welcome to my party. And Mirke is Mirke. :grin:

The last spot goes for Serafen since I'll be going full pirate. I suspect these guys won't whine about that.

sign.jpg