Untargetable Guls

XxGeorge

Question

The group of gul in the Old City that are clustered around the soul, if I entered combat with them I can never get out, they don't die, I do enough damage to kill them but they just keep attacking and are now untargetable as well, can't leave combat, can't change screens because I'm in combat. I have tried reloading the map a number of times, even tried going back a few saves and redoing content but always end up in the same bug. Sometimes one of them will die and stay dead but never all of them.

6 answers to this question

So not just the Guls, anything I kill myself now is doing it, if I use an item to summon and the summon kills them it's ok. I got thru old city with alot of resting to refresh items but it's still doing it now in the old city ruins as well :(

So this wasn't just one map it seemed to be happening everywhere, I had to got back to an old save that was a few hours old, I then progress back thru pretty close to the same path but back in Old City and not having the bug pop up anyway, just wanted to give an update, not sure what triggered it the first time.

Hi XxGeorge,

I'd like to follow up on this issue with you and ask if you're still experiencing this issue on our latest beta build v1.2.2. If so, could you please provide us with a save file before the issue occurs?

Thanks!

I'd like to add that in the Subterranean Temple (island east of Neketaka) where you find the Magistrate's Cudgel, there are three dead people in the southeastern corner. They are displayed as blue/lootable, but cannot be clicked/looted.