What a second, there is no difficulty indicator fix?

Cylion

Question

10 answers to this question

Do we know for sure this wasn’t fixed? They said this parch has over 1000 fixes and they won’t list them all.

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

Do we know for sure this wasn’t fixed? They said this parch has over 1000 fixes and they won’t list them all.

Yes, however it is quite a big hing. I should think they should have at least mentioned. EDIT: Downloading it now, will check it to be sure, however, I don't have hope.

Edited by Cylion

Yeah it is not good that you don't see the difficulty of the missions atm when you have some sort of scaling activated, but there is a workaround:

Somewhere someone posted a list of the missions with their lvl. Pretty inconvinent, but it helped a lot. Using my phone to check it when I am not sure what to do next.

Actually I think it may be working for new saves. On the boat scene at the start of the game some of the sailors (My sailors.) had a skull on top of their head. I really hope it is fully working now. I have scale upwards only.

Yeah it is not good that you don't see the difficulty of the missions atm when you have some sort of scaling activated, but there is a workaround:

Somewhere someone posted a list of the missions with their lvl. Pretty inconvinent, but it helped a lot. Using my phone to check it when I am not sure what to do next.

The difficulty indicators show up for me, on both quests and mobs, with scaling enabled only upwards.

The difficulty indicators show up for me, on both quests and mobs, with scaling enabled only upwards.

Currently with the latest beta patch ...34 I only saw a difficulty indicator once over a mob/boss Nemnok (1 skull and sword) but there are still no skulls in the questlog.

Maybe I am looking at the wrong place. I have no idea how it looks like exactly to be honest.

Playing with scaling up only critical path.

Edited by Rulin

The difficulty indicators should be working now. If they're only working for enemies and not quests, then we need to look into that.

To be clear, the difficulty indicator are those skulls, right? I've only seen it on one enemy, nothing on quests. Scaled everything, veteran difficulty.