Now that I found the Effigy Doll - or rather, where to find it - I need to ask...

Who do you kill in the Wapau Jungle and why would it be one of the sidekicks?

https://pillarsofeternity.gamepedia.com/Deadfire_Archipelago_unmarked_locations

Why would anyone sacrifice a companion to get a summon figurine unless they were playing an absolute ahole? Even if you can't stand a companion that is ridiculously extreme. Another thing about that, assuming you are playing an evil Watcher, why would Rothas care about your opinion?

nvAeseu.png

Why would anyone sacrifice a companion to get a summon figurine unless they were playing an absolute ahole? Even if you can't stand a companion that is ridiculously extreme. Another thing about that, assuming you are playing an evil Watcher, why would Rothas care about your opinion?

Because Eothas is programmed to love all kith unconditionally.

• Like 1

Because Eothas is programmed to love all kith unconditionally.

I see. Not sure if that's a good thing haha, but that raises the question, why care about the Watcher's opinion and not everyone's?

nvAeseu.png

He does. It just happens that the Watcher is pretty much the only party to pursue him actively, so he turns to the one guy he has available at hand for insight.

The fact that the Watcher has obtained full knowledge of the true nature of Eora’s divinity probably helps, too.

Edited by Skazz

I dunno, not really buying it haha. What about Eder or Xoti (or pretty much any companion if the Watcher is full on evil)?. Seems bizarre to ask an evil person who possibly supports Woedica or Rym(can't spell his name)rgand for a suggestion on what to do with your essence after you break the wheel to allegedly liberate kith and bring on the golden age. Is he also the God of "Tough love" or the God of Trials? xD

nvAeseu.png