Monks got some nerfs.  Lightning strikes for example.  So far it doesn't seem to be a big deal.  I did notice the wording of turning wheel changed to say melee attacks or weapon attacks, so it might not work with spells and such anymore which would be one of the bigger monk nerfs.  Not sure how swift flurry currently works though.

Cipher body attunement got nerfed pretty hard.  Kind of stupid considering other classes have passives better than it is now...  Everything else seems about the same so far.  Which is honestly unfortunate because I was hoping for cipher buffs.

The priest single target inspiration buffs now have a 0.5 second cast time instead of 3.

Chanter brilliant inspiration is gone.  The 100% healing chant is now 50%.

Fighter charge now does stun instead of full attack.  Unbending is now 25% and 33%.

I'm sure there's a lot of stuff I haven't noticed yet.  Mostly newb island is now hard on PoTD..  there was even a Drake in the fight where you get Aloth (I would have been screwed there if I hadn't grabbed a hireling)...   and I skipped the looters until after I got Aloth because there was so many of them.

Oh yeah and Nature godlike is +1 power levels now for wellspring of life.

Edited by Climhazzard
  • Like 5

Some things I've noticed...

Charge no longer full attacks enemies, it instead applies a stun.

Turning Wheel has had the lash damage reduced from 5% per wound to 2% (For a total of 20% as opposed to 50%)

How about Helwalker's +5% received damage per wound, any change?

It's down to 2 bonus armor from 5.

Borrowed instinct is the same as it was before though so I will just use it and probably pass on body atunement now.  If they gave it a longer duration or something in return for the big nerf I'd still use it, but I don't like a 3 second recovery for 2 armor every 15 seconds.

Most of the other spells are the same as they were, like ringleader.

Edited by Climhazzard

There's a thread on reddit detailing changes as people find them:  https://www.reddit.com/r/projecteternity/comments/8nvyvl/pillars_of_eternity_ii_deadfire_beta_patch_110_is/

Some of my own contributions is that the Devil of Caroc Breastplate has been nerfed extensively - Articulated got dropped from 20% to 10%, Mechanical Mind only applies to Intellect now (and I'd assume a similar thing happened to the physical version of the upgrade), and Devil's Due changed from +4 health per tic to +2.  Also, apparently most if not all weapons that applied some form of +25% bonus damage got nerfed to 20%, such as The Watcher's Blade and Whispers of Yenwood.

I only just got home and started playing around. somethings i havent seen mentioned

cleave only hits one target

whisper of endless path no longer hits the main target twice

trying to see if swift flurry still can chain proc at the very least it doesnt work on ranged weapon anymore. i tried wahai poraga on the huge group of undead in the undercity and i didnt just chain proc them all in like 10 seconds like previous patch and the fight lasted a long time so im pretty sure it doesnt chain proc.

Edited by dudex

I only just got home and started playing around. somethings i havent seen mentioned

cleave only hits one target

whisper of endless path no longer hits the main target twice

trying to see if swift flurry still can chain proc.

Wait, do you mean Cleaving Stance only procs once per kill and it can't chain? I'm fine with that. 

it only hits one additional target not everyone around the fighter like before

at least thats what the description said. i havent actually tried it in game.

Edited by dudex

A few priest spells were buffed.  The single target inspiration spells have a 0.5 second cast time instead of 3 for example.  I don't remember what the duration on holy power was before, but I don't think it was 30 seconds which it is now...  Holy meditation is still 10 seconds though.  

Most of the other priest stuff I'm not really sure about.  LIke circle of protection gives +15 all defenses, was it 10 before?

Edited by Climhazzard

I managed to get through the newbie island PoTD without any knockouts, but it was by the skin of my teeth. 

Btw I don't think shield bearer lay on hands was touched.  I kept my Nalpazca alive at 1 hp for quite awhile at one point before realizing I was suffering from drug crash...