Does anybody have a list of all important choices from PoE1?

I want to create a custom “import” from PoE1 giving me access to everything possible (items, bonus, etc). For instance in my save I didnt spare Haramke so no DoC breastplace for me...

Since I will be doing a full play through as soon as 1.1 hits, it would be nice if I could create an background with everything that mattered.

I know about the gift of machine, sparing haramke and blade reforged, is there something else?

There are quite a few, many which don't work properly on custom.

I've read that if you want the 2h sword, you need to choose that you did not forge the sword.

Aloth is more amusing, if you choose that he accepted Ilemyr (or w/e her name was).

Gift of the Machine doesn't work off Custom (unless you have to reach a certain point in the story to turn it on, my custom is still early).

I sacrificed someone through Custom, didn't work (see above).

Woedica should be a +1 Power level, if you did the souls her way, didn't work (see above).

Devil Breastplate, Spare Haramke, so she's torn apart by angry villagers, and made into armor.

Theres a dragon pet you can find, if you spared the Dragon.

• Like 1

There are quite a few, many which don't work properly on custom.

I've read that if you want the 2h sword, you need to choose that you did not forge the sword.

Aloth is more amusing, if you choose that he accepted Ilemyr (or w/e her name was).

Gift of the Machine doesn't work off Custom (unless you have to reach a certain point in the story to turn it on, my custom is still early).

I sacrificed someone through Custom, didn't work (see above).

Woedica should be a +1 Power level, if you did the souls her way, didn't work (see above).

Devil Breastplate, Spare Haramke, so she's torn apart by angry villagers, and made into armor.

Theres a dragon pet you can find, if you spared the Dragon.

Thanks for this. I am hoping these bugs are fixed next patch. My current save I reforged the blade but could never get the blade of endless whispers, only yenwood.