Who Should I Feed to the Blood Pool? Durance or Zahua? 256

All I can add is that if you imported PoE1 save in which you sacrificed devil to the pool, that breastplate wont be available, tested that myself. We`ll have to wait and see after the patch though

I accept that I'm probably the minority, but I'd rather have the penetration than the breastplate, if it came down to it.

And even if they wrote DOC into a future expansion, she's not someone who I'd want to see again.

She dies in her good ending, too

#breastplateinallgames2018

• Like 3

If I'm typing in red, it means I'm being sarcastic. But not this time.

Dark green, on the other hand, is for jokes and irony in general.

Meanwhile, Maneha gets a happy ending no matter what.

The world is a cruel, callous, unjust place.

Hey, just because Maneha was only like a third of a character doesn't mean she deserves to suffer. >_>

• Like 1

Is this really a contest?

But okay, let's do it. Zahua or Durance. Out of these two, I'd definitely sacrifice the Grieving Mother.

Nooo! She was the only character who opposed the idea of killing Vela. :yes:

That said, my Bleak Walker didn't hesitate when doing just that...

Edit: I didn't express myself well. My Bleak Walker killed the GM, not Vela! ;)

Edited by InsaneCommander
  • Like 3

sign.jpg

All I can add is that if you imported PoE1 save in which you sacrificed devil to the pool, that breastplate wont be available, tested that myself. We`ll have to wait and see after the patch though

I accept that I'm probably the minority, but I'd rather have the penetration than the breastplate, if it came down to it. 

And even if they wrote DOC into a future expansion, she's not someone who I'd want to see again. 

DoC was my #1 favorite character from PoE, hands down, and I'm *REALLY* sad that they decided to kill her off in the sequel. Such crap.

• Like 1

DoC was my #1 favorite character from PoE, hands down, and I'm *REALLY* sad that they decided to kill her off in the sequel. Such crap.

At least in her 'Good" ending she dies relatively at peace after getting to see the ocean, which is something she'd never seen before.

... Wait.

The ocean.

Well, I guess we'd need a submarine/diving bell to go get her, but whatever. 

• Like 5

At least in her 'Good" ending she dies relatively at peace after getting to see the ocean, which is something she'd never seen before.

... Wait.

The ocean.

Well, I guess we'd need a submarine/diving bell to go get her, but whatever. 

IVE BEEN SAYING

It's even the same ocean! She specifically walked East! HOW DID THEY MISS THIS

• Like 2

Is this really a contest?

But okay, let's do it. Zahua or Durance. Out of these two, I'd definitely sacrifice the Grieving Mother.

The most amusing part about that is, paraphrased:

The peasant woman in black gurgles as blood fills her throat.

Edér: *shrugs*

If my post hasn't been edited yet, I'm still looking to find the error I made typing it.

apparently you get it later on, as you progress through the story.

Would love to know how were those effigy passives changed though, for example, DoC bonus, -1 DR = +1 penetration in deadfire? What about the rest of them? Sagani's was apparently changed to extra accuracy with ranged weapons ( or so I`v read ).

apparently you get it later on, as you progress through the story.

Would love to know how were those effigy passives changed though, for example, DoC bonus, -1 DR = +1 penetration in deadfire? What about the rest of them? Sagani's was apparently changed to extra accuracy with ranged weapons ( or so I`v read ).

I think Zahua's was changed from 15% to drug effects to 15% all beneficial effects (So, an effective 3 Int as far as that goes).