speaking of Moon Godlikeness, waaaayyy to display blatant favoritism, Ondra. "Tekehu this, Tekehu that"...what about me, mum?!  :getlost:

It's not that much better with other godlike types. Tekehu gets this super caring fish mommy, while I'm stuck with Berath who openly tells me "Go do this and that or I'll kill you". Or Magran who insults me the first time I try to speak to her and drops a volcano on my head. Or Galawain (I assume) who tries to feed me to a kraken because I don't agree with him betraying his own principles

Thanks a lot, moms and dad.

That's because they don't think of you as their children. You're their spare battery.

The gods are *asses*.

• Like 5

I like playing a total outsider background at least on a first run because then it's only natural that I'd be clueless about everything, and I don't feel beholden to any faction just for RP reasons. 

• Like 1

My favorite bit of reactivity has to be the Chanter option with the mute Huana woman, which I think was on Tikawara: She's next a large drum used to send hunting/warning signals and help her communicate, which gives you an option to drum back in response; gradually leading into playing the drum together for a while after getting into a rhythm. It was quite heart-warming reading how the other villagers eventually join in on the music as well, especially considering the bleak state you find the village in.

Pretty sure you can get to do that one if you high perception as well regardless of class.

I like playing a total outsider background at least on a first run because then it's only natural that I'd be clueless about everything, and I don't feel beholden to any faction just for RP reasons. 

In games where the option exists, I like to do an outsider first run and a native follow-up.

• Like 1