This is probably a dumb question for some of you guys, but just exactly how do you use this Empowering ability? I've tried clicking on the glowy number and get a yellow pointy finger, but it doesn't seem to do anything when I try clicking on any of the active abilities, etc.  How is this supposed to work?

1. Click the Empower button.
  2. Click on any of your abilities or on your character's portrait.
  3. If you clicked on an ability you can now target that ability as usual and it will be empowered when your chr executes it.

It can only be used in combat, only once per fight, and the Empower charges will only recharge through resting.

Edited by Lorfean

Shadow Thief of the Obsidian Order

My Backloggery

3. If you clicked on an ability you can now target that ability as usual and it will be empowered when your chr executes it.

It can only be used in combat, only once per fight, and the Empower charges will only recharge through resting.

What does the number in the Empower button indicate?

What does the number in the Empower button indicate?

The number of charges available.

• Like 1

Shadow Thief of the Obsidian Order

My Backloggery

Note that clicking on your character's portrait will recover half of your spent abilities (so a wizard, for example, can cast one more spell from each spell level if they've exhausted all their uses by empowering themselves).

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Casts Nature's Terror* :aiee: , *Casts Firebug* :fdevil: , *Casts Rot-Skulls* :skull: , *Casts Garden of Life* :luck: *Spirit-shifts to cat form* :cat: