I guess it depends on whether you really want them to be entirely dual gun wielders or only mostly.  For example, I could see a fighter, ranger, rogue, etc. (or various MC combos thereof) doing this.  But I could also see a cipher (or a MC cipher) going the dual gun route as their primary way of building focus for their cipher powers. 

I guess it depends on whether you really want them to be entirely dual gun wielders or only mostly.  For example, I could see a fighter, ranger, rogue, etc. (or various MC combos thereof) doing this.  But I could also see a cipher (or a MC cipher) going the dual gun route as their primary way of building focus for their cipher powers. 

Most ovoius? monk\ranger

Super hight acc, swift flurry + Heartbeat Drumming, rapid shot. 

You best bet is Fighter/Monk- Devoted/Helwalker or Paladin Bleak Walker/Helwalker for max dmg. Both give good bonuses and Swift Flurry + Hearbeat Drumming from monk proc per each pellet blunderbus shots. FoD + Sworn enemy gives huge single target burst for range characters and accuracy bonus. Devoted will give more Pen and Pen Strike. Both are good choices but for range weapons (and blunderbuss) I would personally take Bleak Walker/Helwalker for max burst dmg.

Edited by Voltron

I dont want a fighter multi class since I already have two fighters in my party, so maybe paladin and monk would be better.

You best bet is Fighter/Monk- Devoted/Helwalker or Paladin Bleak Walker/Helwalker for max dmg. Both give good bonuses and Swift Flurry + Hearbeat Drumming from monk proc per each pellet blunderbus shots. FoD + Sworn enemy gives huge single target burst for range characters and accuracy bonus. Devoted will give more Pen and Pen Strike. Both are good choices but for range weapons (and blunderbuss) I would personally take Bleak Walker/Helwalker for max burst dmg.

Wait, am I missing something here or does Heartbeat Drumming work with ranged weapons now?

Shame about no fighter since Blackjacket is also a good choice for firearms. Streetfighters also benefit from the blunderbuss modal but I suppose right now Swift Flurry w/ multi hit weapons trump most combos.

Wait, am I missing something here or does Heartbeat Drumming work with ranged weapons now?

Shame about no fighter since Blackjacket is also a good choice for firearms. Streetfighters also benefit from the blunderbuss modal but I suppose right now Swift Flurry w/ multi hit weapons trump most combos.

If you really want to use blunderbus then yes- Swift Flurry is best and Full Attack abilities to it like FoD or PenStrike. 

If other firearms- there are better combos.

rogue / what ever you like.

blunderbuss modal makes you flanked so you get 50% faster recovery and it's totally awesome.  Other than that if you want to multiclass pair it up with something you'd enjoy!  Devoted as said would be nice for the bonus pen but if you don't want a warrior a ranger or paladin would work great.  Ranger gives you bonus accuracy with offsets the modal the paladin would make you more tanky and would be really strong (probably the strongest) but you would have to decide if you want to RP the paladin but you can't go wrong either way. 

Monk with lightning strikes would be great too maybe with a helwalker but blunderbuss is a bit short range, you cant go wrong though, DEFINITELY check out street fighter though if you want the blunderbuss.

Keep in mind that blunderbuss' and pistols are currently bugged and attack frequency (animation + reload) can't be faster than 3.6~ seconds (even if the tooltip shows otherwise). That really killed my enthusiasm for dual pistol/blunderbuss builds until fixed. It's quite easy to reach that mark, so I wouldn't go for anything that derives most of its power from stacking recovery/reload (like Streetfighter) since you'll be quickly capped just by dual wielding + passive and a piece of gear or 2 for faster reload.